Honored Contributor

Giuliana Rancic white Oscar dress today

[ Edited ]

If anyone is watching the pre-Oscar programming on the E channel, Giuliana Rancic looks exceptionally lovely in this white column of a dress with pastel at the waist.  It looks much better on tv - the colors, even though pastels, are richer on screen:

I removed the photo because it does not do justice to either the dress or Giuliana.  You have to see it on tv.

(Edited to correct the missing "i" in Giuliana)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Giulana Rancic white Oscar dress today

I can't wait to see all of the pretty dresses! I'm not really a fan of her white dress, however. Everyone has different taste, right? Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I am watching, but did not see the back of her dress. She looks pretty. I like the earrings too.

Honored Contributor

I like watching them too.  I think it was Entertainment Weekly on the radio that said they weren't going to talk so much about the gowns.  They said people were talking about how 'superficial' it is.

Also, I think they said, "Don't worry.  We definitely won't do the manicam".

I mix up things I watch because I watch so much useless stuff, but I'm pretty sure it is that show.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach----I had it on for a bit and she was sitting and it wasn't very pretty.  The front looks like something OLD ladies wore when I was a young thing.  You know, like 75 or so         (I will be 70) NO!NO.!  The back is so pretty.-----tedEbear

Esteemed Contributor

Love the bracelet and ring, but not a fan of that black watch with this dress.

Like the up-do, but not a fan of the bun being lighter than the back of her hair.

Love the dress, but the fit seems off in the back with the wrinkling of the nude fabric.

Something about her face seems different.  I almost didn't recognize her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tedEbear wrote:

@GingerPeach----I had it on for a bit and she was sitting and it wasn't very pretty.  The front looks like something OLD ladies wore when I was a young thing.  You know, like 75 or so         (I will be 70) NO!NO.!  The back is so pretty.-----tedEbear

I only saw her sitting while I was watching on tv, and that's what prompted me to post.

I think she looks better than she's looked in years, and I think the dress is outstanding.  And ageless. 

The back is irrelevant to me.  I didn't see it before finding the online photo.  I think she looks exceptionally pretty and healthy and happy.  And the dress flatters her.

This post is not about parsing the rest of her outfit and making comments about every detail of what she's wearing.   I just like the dress on her today.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Love the bracelet and ring, but not a fan of that black watch with this dress.

Like the up-do, but not a fan of the bun being lighter than the back of her hair.

Love the dress, but the fit seems off in the back with the wrinkling of the nude fabric.

Something about her face seems different.  I almost didn't recognize her.

The black watch was the first thing I noticed, it took away from the dress. 

Frequent Contributor

Almost looks like a wedding dress. Like the other posts, the black watch is way off. Maybe she forgot to change it.

Trusted Contributor

I just turned it on and I think her dress is beautiful and she looks beautiful in it.  Very pretty dress.