Honored Contributor

Re: Giulana Rancic white Oscar dress today

@lolakimono wrote:

All work here: The blonde was joined by her E! red carpet coverage host Brad Goreski who went with a tailored black suit

I think she looks beautiful.  I love her dress.  Guiliana has a great sense of style though I don't care for most of her HSN clothing.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: Giuliana Rancic white Oscar dress today

@lulu2 wrote:

@MJRAF wrote:

I liked G's dress, Ashley's dress was a bit too Hoochy Mama for me

You need brass you know whats to critique others while wearing this.

That is simply dreadful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought she was very attractive when she used to have the extensions in.  I love her hair up though in this picture at the awards.  I don't care for her short hair unless it's up as in the awards photo.

She looks beautiful and the dress is stunning.  I love big earrings for evening attire, but I'm not a fan necessarily of the ones she chose.  All in all...she looks fabulous.

I do not think she looks too thin.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

All work here: The blonde was joined by her E! red carpet coverage host Brad Goreski who went with a tailored black suit

I think she looks beautiful.  I love her dress.  Guiliana has a great sense of style though I don't care for most of her HSN clothing.

****I like all of it except the neckline which looks so much like a shift type dress. The top is just too plain and not special.  I would have done it with the white fabric up to the top of the bust, then the rest sheer mesh/net.

Valued Contributor

Re: Giuliana Rancic white Oscar dress today

[ Edited ]

Sewn into Ashley G's dress are two of those plastic frames you snap around baseball caps in order to wash them. Smiley Happy

Guiliana's dress is nice.