Valued Contributor

Re: Giuliana Boyfriend cardigan markdown!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just ordered the camel.  I hope I get it.  It said there were only 3 left when I placed my order. 

Does HSN not offer 1/2 off s/h on subsequent orders anymore since they lowered the s/h to $3.00?  I ordered a dress this morning and I was charged 3.00 for each item.

ETA:  Just checked the website. They no longer offer the 1/2 off s/h on fashion items.

I own this and love it. So many ways to style it. Hope you get yours.

Hi @Sheilaray.  Hope all is well with you and that you are having a great summer.

My order says it's in packaging.  Yay!  

YAY!!!! Thanks so much! My summer is uber-busy, but good! Hope yours is going swimmingly.  I just went back and ordered the Ivory. I now own 3 of these!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For the G cardi, I don't have the ivory yet just ordered, but @islandgrrl has it.  It's a ribbed knit so I don't think it will look like a lab coat. I'm going to pick up a few more colors. Great clearance buys at HSN

I do have it and unless you sized way up, I don't see any 'bathrobe' or 'lab coat' problem.  The sweater is thin and kind of floats behind as you are walking.  It doesn't read robe to me (at all).  

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For the G cardi, I don't have the ivory yet just ordered, but @islandgrrl has it.  It's a ribbed knit so I don't think it will look like a lab coat. I'm going to pick up a few more colors. Great clearance buys at HSN

I do have it and unless you sized way up, I don't see any 'bathrobe' or 'lab coat' problem.  The sweater is thin and kind of floats behind as you are walking.  It doesn't read robe to me (at all).  

I was worried about the LAB coat look as well..thinking about the Shark color now..it will look great w/G's gray boyfriend jeans..and the black ones too..!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom

Are you thinking about the boyfriend cardigan or the motto jacket?

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@emmysmom

I got the moto jacket..(too good of a deal)...love the G cardigans...but I'm a jacket junkie...lol! Can't wait for mine tomorrow..!!!! I AM being good now..I HAVE too..! No more shopping! Thanks for asking sweetie! xox

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom @islandgrrl - yay! I recd my G jacket in the navy. It's better than I anticipated!!! Really an amazing value for $20

I also recd the Aug program guide, will post a photo of the new G jacket and jeans. The embroidered jacket is beautiful.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

The value on that G jacket is unbelievable.  Probably my best buy of the year.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom @islandgrrl - yay! I recd my G jacket in the navy. It's better than I anticipated!!! Really an amazing value for $20

I also recd the Aug program guide, will post a photo of the new G jacket and jeans. The embroidered jacket is beautiful.  

Good..I don't know how to do it...love it!!..it will be pricey..BUT..I want it!!! So glad you love your G moto jacket!!!!!! Btw..I looked at my orders LAST August..thats when I bought most of her jackets...some I only paid $9.95 for..so maybe her jackets she has now will be marked down again!...making way for the Fall collection. Still want another of her moto's thats $59 and change..(surely it will go down..the colors are Spring colors)..I have it in my favorites. I enjoyed Marla's shows tonight..she was really wired..lol! LOVE her new colors..the caramel looks copper to me..love the antique bronze..did you get anything???

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@emmysmom

I should be getting the G bf cardigan thursday..FINALLY..!!!!!!!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom @islandgrrl & all - G's Embroidered Jacket is gorgeous! The jeans have a tuxedo side hem, interested to see both! Wow Heart

20170725_195300.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri