Esteemed Contributor

Re: Giuliana Boyfriend cardigan markdown!!!!!!!!!

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just ordered the camel.  I hope I get it.  It said there were only 3 left when I placed my order. 

Does HSN not offer 1/2 off s/h on subsequent orders anymore since they lowered the s/h to $3.00?  I ordered a dress this morning and I was charged 3.00 for each item.

ETA:  Just checked the website. They no longer offer the 1/2 off s/h on fashion items.

Please call CS, I paid half shipping on my Giuliana cardigan..after ordering the DG moto jacker earlier...!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I wear both the ivory and the white boyfriend cardigan with the tie dye tank dress.  Both look equally great.

@islandgrrl I could use every color, and my size is still left in every color...

For petites, this duster is not super long. If it hits you at or above the ankle,  I think it can still work.  In fact it will look chic, go for it!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I don't have the coral/black -- which is too bad because it would transition well into Fall.  But its gone in medium now so I'll have to settle for the five I have! Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

I really have to stop reading these boards LOL.  I had to order the aqua cardigan with the bird of paradise tank. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

I really have to stop reading these boards LOL.  I had to order the aqua cardigan with the bird of paradise tank. 

I can relate!...these girls find the bargains..and they have great style...but its all good!!!! I really wanted the aqua...but I thought I should go w/something basic, so I got the ivory/navy...I dress so casual these days and wear alot of G's jeans..I love G's style! Btw, I just recently got the G tank like yours, but I got the floral print! I love it...its lightweight and fits so well..love the hi low..think you'll be happy!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I don't usually buy clothing from the shopping channels, but there have been a lot of good suggestions here on clearance items lately 😀. I ordered this cardigan in camel, just received the Women with control cargo pants which fit nicely and have a couple of new long Slinky brand vests. I also got a cute pair of Denim and company gaucho pants. I'm not likely to pay full price or order items where the sizing needs to be exact, but I'm pretty happy with my purchases. Thanks for the recommendations ladies!

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just ordered the camel.  I hope I get it.  It said there were only 3 left when I placed my order. 

Does HSN not offer 1/2 off s/h on subsequent orders anymore since they lowered the s/h to $3.00?  I ordered a dress this morning and I was charged 3.00 for each item.

ETA:  Just checked the website. They no longer offer the 1/2 off s/h on fashion items.

Are you sure?  I placed three separate fashion orders today and got 1/2 off shipping for everything but the first item of the day.

@santorini, no.  LOL  I was in fact credited the $1.51 in s/h. 

I just checked my Visa for something else and noticed the charge from HSN, then a credit in the same amount, then another charge for $1.51 less.  So they caught it.     

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Please call CS, I paid half shipping on my Giuliana cardigan..after ordering the DG moto jacker earlier...!

@emmysmom, they did credit me without the call.  I just checked the website again to see if I misread and clothing is not listed as one of the categories that they offer half off s/h on subsequent orders.  That's odd. 

Thanks! 

Valued Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

I finally decided to try one.. (522-292) I ordered the navy/ivory! Its NOW priced at $19.95, and 2 flex, of..$9.97!!!!!! I figured they would mark it down again..they still have most colors..but they'll go fast! If you recently bought one, check to see if you get a price adjustment!!!!

Thanks just got my adjustments! hadn't seen the lower price yet,,

Respected Contributor

@JobGirl

Your post reminded me to check the purchase dates on my cardigans.  Two of them fell in the refund zone. Yay! That $22+ savings paid for the Giulliana jacket I received yesterday.