Super Contributor

Gina Gannon - Chaz Dean NEW Rep!

WOW! Is she GORGEOUS!! Wish she would consider becoming a Q host. She has GREAT style and that's exactly someone Q desperately needs in my opinion. Based on Q's current roster, there really is no one there who really stands out as far as sophisticated style with an excellent speaking voice.

Q needs some new faces and especially once LR leaves. Think Gina would be perfect to fill that space. Wishful thinking I know but someone of Gina's look would be fantastic. Smile

Respected Contributor

Re: Gina Gannon - Chaz Dean NEW Rep!

I saw her tonight. A bit heavy on the spray tan. She is very attractive but she is not impressive with her communication skills.

Super Contributor

On 10/28/2014 DogLvr said:

I saw her tonight. A bit heavy on the spray tan. She is very attractive but she is not impressive with her communication skills.

True,... but I think she is someone who makes you stop and say Whoa, now that girl has style. Smile Much more so than any current hosts they have anyway.

In another words, Gina gets your attention. Her hair is BEAUTIFUL and her clothing looks sophisticated & classy but with a fresh flair. Voice is pleasant too and that's a big plus in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Gina is a good rep for WEN, but by now the product really sells itself. I think all those WEN models are over kill and just add to the cost of the product. As far as the hosts go, the Q has many very fashionable, good looking hosts and maybe once LR departs they will have more of a chance to shine.

Honored Contributor

Yes she's attractive but I thought she was awkward and with ALL the models, Chaz and the host directing traffic, I found her to be unnecessary. Just speaking from having seen her two to three times. Perhaps with practice she'll become less awkward and maybe they are grooming her to take Chaz' place. But basically I was unimpressed...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

On 10/29/2014 Q4u said:

Yes she's attractive but I thought she was awkward and with ALL the models, Chaz and the host directing traffic, I found her to be unnecessary. Just speaking from having seen her two to three times. Perhaps with practice she'll become less awkward and maybe they are grooming her to take Chaz' place. But basically I was unimpressed...

I didn't see her, but she's new. Give her a chance.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I just took a look at her FB page...I think that there are a few current Q host that are more attractive, JMO. I have never seen her on air so I can't comment on her hosting skills.