Trusted Contributor

Re: Gili open front cardigan A300819

I ordered one.....😔 Going off to hide in the corner now.

Trusted Contributor

These need to go away

Respected Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

@BirdieGal Just ignore the haters. 😉 I can see where this has it's place. My son is at his 2nd year of college now, but I know I would haved LOVED to have this during all those cold high school football games I watched him play. It can be cold at work too during winter (I live in WI.) and this would be nice to keep at work and throw on for those extra cold days or when walking out to the barely heated shop. It's about comfort and warmth, not always about being "slimming" when you live here. Lol!

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

Thanks❤️

My my husband is an airline pilot so I get to fly a lot. I love to have something warm and soft to wear. And even though we are in CA, it's far north and it does get very cold here in winter. This seemed like a nice thing to snuggle in.

Super Contributor

@Gram W

First off, this cardigan does not go down to Amy's shoes. At best it hits her mid calf.  Amy makes it very clear that she is not wearing the petite, and she states in the video that she would need that size.  There are no reviews for this item.  This cardigan style is in all the fashion magazines, but once again, senior ladies are not on the cutting edge of what is new, so the negative remarks begin.  

Respected Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

Thanks❤️

My my husband is an airline pilot so I get to fly a lot. I love to have something warm and soft to wear. And even though we are in CA, it's far north and it does get very cold here in winter. This seemed like a nice thing to snuggle in.

@BirdieGal This will be perfect for those plane rides. I would much prefer to wrap up in this then those flimsy rough blankets they give out. Hubby will enjoy snuggling with you in this on those cool CA nights too, I am sure. Enjoy!!

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

Again...TYSM!

They don't even give those blankets to use anymore unless it's in First class. But I decline them because I want to wear something. We do have several of those blankets, and they are the quilted ones (keep in cars, doggies get a couple, etc.) Wonder how we get them?...😉😉

Respected Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

I cetainly would not hide.  It's very pretty.  It looks very snuggly and stylish.  I can see a person styling it many ways. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

Why? Why should anonymous posters who dislike something you like and bought matter to you one whit? Do you only buy clothes others like and approve of? It only matters that you like it and are happy with it.   

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@BirdieGal wrote:

I cetainly would not hide.  It's very pretty.  It looks very snuggly and stylish.  I can see a person styling it many ways. 

I would never "duck and hide".  I think the cream/camo is super sharp.  I can see this at Anthropologie for $248!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"