Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what the Gili TSV will be next week?  I got the TSV leather jacket a few weeks ago and now am a convert.  I LOVE the jacket  (although had to order a couple of times because the sizing is way off) and have also ordered it in another color.

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

There is another G.I.L.I. TSV? Didn't they just do the OBI a couple weeks back?

Respected Contributor

March 3  is a GILI TSV. We're guessing it's a hobo style bag

that Jill Martin posted on her facebook.

Honored Contributor

@Cathy1950 wrote:

Does anyone know what the Gili TSV will be next week?  I got the TSV leather jacket a few weeks ago and now am a convert.  I LOVE the jacket  (although had to order a couple of times because the sizing is way off) and have also ordered it in another color.

Thanks!

can you elaborate on your sizing issues? I've never ordered from the line but it would be helpful to know in advance..

Regular Contributor

Thanks.  I just looked it up and have no interest.  In the meantime, returning these Obi belts that do nothing for me.  But I'm still looking forward to receiving the leather jacket in blue.  I hope the color is as soft as it seems on TV.  I already have the Chalk and it's beautiful.  Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

This line is a complete bust for me after only two items.  The croco bag never softened up as others said it might, and my crepe top is so wrinkled after wearing a couple hours I never wore it again.  I still think the quality problems with this line are the reason so and so left.  I'm preparing to get poofed. 

Trusted Contributor

If it is that hobo I will be tempted!!!  So far I have the Roma 2, a pouch and just ordered the portfolio when they dropped the price.  I like the leather and colors gili has offered. I imagine the hobo will be fairly expensive but look forward to the details. Thanks the heads up on the tsv!