Honored Contributor

Re: Gili Striped Skirt--$92????!!!!

I have found that many times when posters are complaining about prices and state that they have found "identical" items elsewhere, they aren't comparing apples to apples. 

The LOGO striped top discussion last week was a perfect example.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Gili Striped Skirt--$92????!!!!

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have found that many times when posters are complaining about prices and state that they have found "identical" items elsewhere, they aren't comparing apples to apples. 

The LOGO striped top discussion last week was a perfect example.  LOL

@Lipstickdiva-So true!

No problem with random comments/criticism of Q offers & products but for anyone to  state or suggest Q shoppers are "gullible or are over paying" or worse...is unacceptable. 

I'm always interested in competitive offers or methods to save $$$. However, they violate community standards when making snarky comments about posters/Q shoppers. Stick to the offers, products, Q pricing etc. How I or anyone else decides to spend our own $$$ is our personal business. Why does it matter what someone else buys? In this case, the poster can't back her "claims". 

And, I'm THRILLED there are more Q Obi belts in design/production!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri