Honored Contributor

I think she is lovely and almost always stunning.  But this makes me wonder if she was attending the same function as Pippa Middleton last week.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I am always curious about things like $170 knee stockings -- if money were truly no object (or in Gigi's case, someone gives it to you for free) would you honestly feel a difference? This isn't exactly the same but I am a big fan of DKNY tights -- I can tell the difference when I pick up a less well-constructed pair and it drives me nuts.  Do the Prada stockings really feel better than the average high quality pair? I'll never know, of course.

And I love those shoes. I'd wear them with ankle/cigarette pants or a very long skirt in spring or fall.  

Super Contributor

First impression -- she wearing the coat hanger along with the dress and some granny support hose with clodhoppers.  Designers are just slapping it together just because they can.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

That whole look looks like a very tall child got into her mother’s closet and just pulled whatever out of it.  She is lovely and deserves better.

Honored Contributor

Uh no. Just no.