Respected Contributor

Re: Getting so tired of Capri/Crop Pants everywhere on the Q

I have never been a fan of crops or capris or whatever you want to call them.  An ankle pant is as short as I will go, and even then, I think the shoe becomes important to look good.

Nothing wrong with my legs, it's just my own preference. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

I only like them if they taper and at the bottom. Otherwise, they look really dumpy frumpy.
Honored Contributor

JJILL has 30% off all pants this weekend if you want to look at those.....all lengths.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i LOVE pedal pushers and capris.....i am not a big shorts wearer and these work well for me late spring through early autumn. i can show off my legs and cute sandals.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

At 5'2, I love when they offer crop pants because it gives me a chance to get full length pants without having to get them hemmed!

@Roni18 I do too!

Honored Contributor

I don't wear crops or capris. I prefer a full length pant all year. With A/C blasting inside, I get cold anyway. If it's really hot, and I'm going to be outside, I wear shorts or a knee length dress or skirt, depending on the situation. I'm 60, and my legs still look good. I have 2 older sisters who wear crops and capris all the time in the warmer weather, because they don't like the look of their legs anymore. There may come a day when I feel that way too. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's the time of the year for vacations and packing clothing is a strategic job. Cotton clothing weighs more than poly clothing plus cotton clothes take up more room. Cotton wrinkles and poly doesn't. Lastly, poly dries quickly and you can wash it fast in a hotel sink with shampoo. Poly is a winner for vacation and travel times.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care about capris or crop pants. Some women can wear them and look good,  but I don't like them on myself. I prefer khakis or jeans year round. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I don't wear crops or capris, it's either full-length jeans or shorts (at home).
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I wear long pants all year long.  I don't like shorts or capris.  It is just me I guess but long pants do not make me feel hot.  I feel I am more protected  and I also feel Iook better.