Honored Contributor

A legging-boot hybrid.  Looks cute.

Respected Contributor

cute yes........ i'll bet pricey!

Respected Contributor

Love the look and would be a buyer if not too too expensive. When I wore this outfit the other Sunday, some asked me where my pants ended and where my boots began. FYI-I was wearing ankle boots.

HotGrandMama.jpg

Respected Contributor

This reminds me of a couple of things. Once I had a pair of stretch vinyl thigh high boots that had loops on the top to connect to my panty girdles. It actually was practical, because the boots never scrunched down my leg while I was wearing them. Something like here when I wore them.The other things were stretch vinyl boot socks that you would wear with a pair of high heel pumps and they looked like knee high boots. Again quite practical for me.

TaraKingBoots.png

Honored Contributor
There's only one problem with that design: when somebody accidentally stepped on the back of your heel and your shoe pops off and your pants fall down LOL
Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

cute yes........ i'll bet pricey!

Oh yes!  Leather is OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive.  Past 5 years or so.  Just skyrocketed in price.  You can track it by watching QVC offer "mixed Media" a code word for less leather....the cheaper) or tall boots from Isaac or other designers with 90% goring...the rest leather or suede.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Get ready for...

[ Edited ]

@StylishLady wrote:

This reminds me of a couple of things. Once I had a pair of stretch vinyl thigh high boots that had loops on the top to connect to my panty girdles. It actually was practical, because the boots never scrunched down my leg while I was wearing them. Something like here when I wore them.The other things were stretch vinyl boot socks that you would wear with a pair of high heel pumps and they looked like knee high boots. Again quite practical for me.

TaraKingBoots.png

Is this you?

Esteemed Contributor

I googled the picture.   Not you!

However, you are one sharp looking, "stylish" lady!  Just beautiful!