Honored Contributor
On 5/3/2014 gazelle77 said: Wonder why Lori G stands pigeon toed when in front of the camera? It is unattractive, not cute or endearing.
She's so bow-legged that she looks like a cowboy.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
On 5/4/2014 kachina624 said:
On 5/3/2014 gazelle77 said: Wonder why Lori G stands pigeon toed when in front of the camera? It is unattractive, not cute or endearing.
She's so bow-legged that she looks like a cowboy.

Oh, so mean! My very best friend was pigeon toed and stood that way because that is how her feet went. They don't do it on purpose and I would rather see someone natural than someone primping and posing for the camera. I ended up ordering more LOGO. Lori is becoming a serious danger to my credit cards. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor
On 5/3/2014 Raider Fan said:

Really, "school girl sheik" ?? Really? You don't know it is CHIC?

That made me chuckle too, Raider Fan.

I was picturing a scene from Arabian nights with a young girl dressed in flowing robes riding into the Oasis on her mighty steed. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

It's funny when fashion terms are butchered so badly in a post meant to criticize a fashion designer.

Respected Contributor

Just an observation here. I feel Lorie's fashions are limited to certain body types. I would love to be able to wear some of them casually, but unfortunately with my figure, I would't look good or feel comfortable.

Think I read somewhere that Lorie has the outfits she wears on air tailored as far as length. I don't know if that is true or not. But if it is, that would be kind of deceiving for potential customers.

Out and about yesterday and I did see a couple of young women wearing fashions very similar to hers.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}WOW! I am in the minority here. I have some of her vests and tops and they look well on me and I have gotten many compliments. I agree that all those layers look "cray cray" but, to each her own.

Regular Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Starlight1 said:

{#emotions_dlg.blink}WOW! I am in the minority here. I have some of her vests and tops and they look well on me and I have gotten many compliments. I agree that all those layers look "cray cray" but, to each her own.

No your not alone Starlight1. I am sitting here in one of 4 tops I own and love. So comfortable and adorable. I just ordered 2 more tops and a vest!!!! Love her things!!!

Arley