Respected Contributor

Re: George Simonton is a great vendor!

I really enjoyed Jayne and George! I have some of his pieces and they are fabulous.Smiley Happy.
Honored Contributor

Two great GS shows yesterday. Bought way more than I would have thought! Loved his presentations with both Jayne and then Jill. I find him fascinating to listen to, especially when he describes the construction of each item. He's great!

Valued Contributor

George Simonton is truly one of my most favorite vendors - from his presentations to his clothing. All are top notch; love him!

Occasional Contributor

If I could afford it, I would have everything he makes. Im so impressed with his clothes and knowledge and he does know what women want. Some of his pieces seems high, but I try to get them when there is easy pays or sales. Some of my favorites wasn't that expensive like the little blue capelet top and it makes you look so much thinner and hides the top of your arms. I plan on getting the other colors. I carry my weight in the thighs and hips and am always trying to find pants to fit and that is the only thing I haven't purchased other then one pair with the side zipper in blue. Its amazing to me when I get his packages how beautiful they are and the complements I receive. thanks George.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, George is a professional and does a great job. The thing I don't appreciate is every time he's on, the host has to do the blurb about how he's a tenured F.I.T. professor, been there for however many years, etc. I don't think this is necessary. Obviously he is the one who requests this, and that to me suggests a huge ego. Who really cares; has nothing to do with whether I'd purchase any of his pieces!

Occasional Contributor

I've always enjoyed George whether I've purchased or not. Knowing that he's a tenured FIT professor helps you understand why he is always teaching us and the host as he describes his designs. He obviously loves what he does enough to stick with it and make sure the up and coming students know what women want to wear.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think George "requests" a bio on himself. The hosts always do bragging on their vendors. Each time they appear. Even the Ryka lady, and they brag each time.

Love George. What a sweet and gentle man he is. He treats hosts, models and callers with great respect. He's genuinely appreciative of every compliment.

I thought it interesting last time I saw George, he mentioned the reason "he selected" Kate the model to be on his show. I've heard Carolyn say she requested a petite model for her d&co show. I've always wondered why Susan Graver, who is petite, NEVER has a petite model on her show. With her longevity, I would think she would request this. She seems to prefer the tallest and slimmest models, like Katia, Brenda. And she pays so much attention to Katia. Just wondering.....

Super Contributor

On 4/30/2014 Jangroomer said:
On 4/30/2014 HappyAndIKnowIt From NY said:

Love his clothes. Love his personality. Love his designs. He's my favorite QVC designer. I waited to long on the printed pants in olive and missed out. I absolutely love that high-low peplum top, too.

I agree with everything you said, HappyAndIKnowIt From NY. If you're on Facebook, he posts on there a lot. He's such a sweetheart and I adore him as much as I adore his clothes!

Janice

Thanks for the info JanGroomer, but I don't do facebook anymore. But you're right. George Simonton is a sweetheart!

Occasional Contributor

LOVE!!!!!!! Everything about George! Someone that I enjoy very much. Sharp!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the juniper print pant with the stripes! I fell in love with it, thought about what's in my closet to go over it , stepped out of my box and ordered. My first print pant.