Honored Contributor

Generally I hate when people do this, but does Carolyn look different?

Pink eye maybe?

Haven't seen her in a while so I could be wrong.  The last time I saw her she was wearing glasses, I think.

Regular Contributor

Re: Generally I hate when people do this, but does Carolyn look different?

I watch Carolyn all the time. Her hair is getting longer & I'm used to her in glasses.

Honored Contributor

Are you watching her right now?  Does she look the same to you?

Honored Contributor

Carolyn has pink eye? Isn't that contagious? I'm not near a tv to look. She should be home if that is so.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Carolyn has pink eye? Isn't that contagious? I'm not near a tv to look. She should be home if that is so.

I can't tell, but something's up.  The camera won't go near her face.  I think it's an eye thing.

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

She looks very good today. She seems to be wearing more make up than usual -- red lipstick, cheek contour (hate when women do the dark line down the side of the cheeks) and black-er eyes.

Maybe it's the makeup then...

Honored Contributor

Ok; maybe not.  They just showed her a little closer.

Ignore me.

Respected Contributor

If you've ever had pink eye, you'd know that Carolyn does not have it.  Pink Eye involves infection and pus in the eye - very red and almost closed. It is highly contagious, but only if you touch the area, or something that the person with it has touched after wiping their eye.

That being said, her makeup today is definitely not flattering. That strip of "red" up the side of the cheeks is strange. Other than that I don't see what everyone is talking about.

BTW, I liked her better with short hair and less in her face.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

If you've ever had pink eye, you'd know that Carolyn does not have it.  Pink Eye involves infection and pus in the eye - very red and almost closed. It is highly contagious, but only if you touch the area, or something that the person with it has touched after wiping their eye.

That being said, her makeup today is definitely not flattering. That strip of "red" up the side of the cheeks is strange. Other than that I don't see what everyone is talking about.

BTW, I liked her better with short hair and less in her face.

Yes, I've had it before, and it kind of looked like her right eye was swollen shut at the beginning of the show. 

I think the makeup was just "off" today.

Respected Contributor

She always has glasses on.  It appears she's squinting and her eyes look a little swollen.  Maybe an eye infection or allergies.  Hope she's ok.