Honored Contributor

Gary, Hope you see this! Love, A351563 medium blue considering red. This is beyond anything expected. In person, exceeded my expectations. 

Respected Contributor

Hes back with another jean jacket. Apparently he thinks he is stylish now. had to change the channel to HSN.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Hes back with another jean jacket. Apparently he thinks he is stylish now. had to change the channel to HSN.

Good idea.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Good idea.

@jonbon, I know; right? Such a horrific sight it must have been.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

EVERYTHING from D&C is dated, unstylish and cheap looking. I don't know a single person who would be caught dead in this clothing- awful.

Valued Contributor
Poor Gary w/ his jackets...lol..
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvmycats wrote:

EVERYTHING from D&C is dated, unstylish and cheap looking. I don't know a single person who would be caught dead in this clothing- awful.

I have a pair of summer pants I purchased years ago. They have lasted forever. They were a great value. BTW, I am still alive.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvmycats wrote:

With such a sweeping condemnation of the entire brand, I'm curious @Luvmycats , what is your example of stylish clothing?  Item numbers please. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvmycats wrote:

@Luvmycats, oh, yes, you do. They are some of your fellow posters here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Luvmycats wrote:

@Luvmycats, oh, yes, you do. They are some of your fellow posters here.

@suzyQ3. LoL.  I feel sorry for the cats.