Frequent Contributor

I love Gary and his denin jacket.  He's a sweetheart of a guy and enjoy watching his shows.  I like when he does his wave and his laugh cracks me up.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Gary seems genuine in his respect for the QVC customer. That is important to me. (Truthfully, as I write this, I realized that I actually refuse to buy from certain vendors because I sense their superior attitude.) He is pleasant and willing to join in a laugh, yet he keeps the focus on the clothing without theatrics or going carnival barker on us. His input on design and fabrics is actually helpful. I know the fabrics that work for me and those that don’t, and he always gives the information I need to make an informed purchase. I hate return fees! 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw him in that denim acid washed jacket. The outfit looked out of place for 2019. Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

What is it about Gary that promotes all this constant criticism?  I' m surprised these threads are allowed to stand.  

Super Contributor

AGREED!!!  why is Host bashing acceptable??

Super Contributor

MODERATOR!!!! address the host bashing issue

Respected Contributor

At least ole Gary doesn't bust a move and stick his booty in our faces like some vendors (no names) DO. At least he hasn't yet......

Trusted Contributor

Re: Gary

[ Edited ]

@depglass Some of us can’t stand Gary’s new designs or his presentations of those designs. I used to love Denim & Co and purchased quite a lot of their fashions. Now the designs look cheap, loud, and the material is no where near the quality it once was.  People don’t  have to agree with your opinions or like what you like, and they have a right to express them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gary

[ Edited ]

-
Respected Contributor

I like Gary,think he does a good job. He's upbeat. He doesn't have "the Hamptons" mush slingin around.  Isaac is certainly cute but needs a new shtick. Ask me if I care what's goin in the Hamptons. 😵

Trees are the lungs of the Earth