Honored Contributor

A couple (or more) years ago, (time seems to pass by very quickly), Gary wore a Hawaiian inspired print shirt, which I loved.

I recall saying to myself: 'What a fabulous men's shirt and print'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Gary looked great.

He's such a pleasant person, and has given me confidence to wear brighter colors, show my arms, etc, by his constant reminder that no one cares! Haha

Esteemed Contributor

Had to look for it.  It's fun and happy.  I do not consider it a Hawaiian shirt as it's more of a dress shirt with long sleeves.  But, it was bright and fun and why not?!

Always better with a photo.

B479695B-2E88-44C5-A611-C66A70BBA79B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

It explains a lot about why I don't buy a lot of Denim and Co.  It was loud, and I'm not a loud person.  They have way too much of stuff like this shirt. 

Honored Contributor

My husband likes color and prints. Not sure he would wear this specific one.  They have  to be short sleeved, button down with at least one pocket. Funny thing is that my father was just the opposite. Very classic RL/CK polos and crewneck tees usually in dark colors. Shortly before he died he asked me where my husband shopped. He was actually inspired to try something new after nearly 80 years! Lol

Honored Contributor

Good grief, at the beginning of the show Carolyn commented on his shirt and Gary said he felt happy this morning and wanted to look cheerful so he wore that shirt.

Its incrediable that anyone would find fault with something this trivial.  But then these forums are full of mean posts about QVC hosts and vendors.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I don't feel the OP was being mean at all.  I am a fan of bright colors and Hawaiian shirts for the season, however I don't feel it's appropriate on screen.  Sometimes it's too much and comes across the TV as overly bright.  I think more subdued clothing is appropriate to be more easy on the eyes.  I find this on the local newscasts too.  I don't think they can see themselves in the monitor.   As far as Gary in general, I'm not a fan......especially when he say silly things like he wishes he could order a certain shirt that Carolyn is showing???!!!   Really??   I find him weird, JMO.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I don't feel the OP was being mean at all.  I am a fan of bright colors and Hawaiian shirts for the season, however I don't feel it's appropriate on screen.  Sometimes it's too much and comes across the TV as overly bright.  I think more subdued clothing is appropriate to be more easy on the eyes.  I find this on the local newscasts too.  I don't think they can see themselves in the monitor.   As far as Gary in general, I'm not a fan......especially when he say silly things like he wishes he could order a certain shirt that Carolyn is showing???!!!   Really??   I find him weird, JMO.

I find him kind and knowledgeable, with a good sense of humor.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Good grief, at the beginning of the show Carolyn commented on his shirt and Gary said he felt happy this morning and wanted to look cheerful so he wore that shirt.

Its incrediable that anyone would find fault with something this trivial.  But then these forums are full of mean posts about QVC hosts and vendors.

@Imaoldhippie 

Thanks for the info. I missed the beginning of the show so I didn't hear his explanation. I think the shirt definitely fit his mood. 

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
At first glance I thought it was a D&C0 blouse!

lol!