Esteemed Contributor

Gary and Jacque talking and showing spring...

I can't believe Denim & Co. is showing New Today spring clothing. What happened to the big Seasonal sale before the spring clothing?

Regular Contributor

Re: Gary and Jacque talking and showing spring...

Not only that, but Jacque once again has to make the show about her!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Double-D wrote:

Not only that, but Jacque once again has to make the show about her!!

I'm on the East Coast and haven't even seen winter, yet. Poor Gary, he just lets her go on and on, and she sure does! She just got up off the floor now. 

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I can't believe Denim & Co. is showing New Today spring clothing. What happened to the big Seasonal sale before the spring clothing?

Big seasonal sale at QVC?????

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Yes, it's back to the warehouse for the winter merchandise to be brought out, well...in July!

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Yes, it's back to the warehouse for the winter merchandise to be brought out, well...in July!

This made me chuckle, but its true

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the jean presentation last night and the way Jacque was acting and interrupting Gary was so over the top.  She used to be one of my favorites, she's now unwatchablefor me.  I did get to see the presentation with Jayne and Gary,Jayne funny and informative.  I'm still on the fence about those jeans. Been burned with sizing once too often. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

I don't know about a seasonal sale, but hearing the talk about 'Spring' made me turn off the TV.  I live in Chicago and only in the last week did I have to take out my winter coat.  We have FOUR MONTHS before it gets anything close to warm weather.  

I never understand why clothes are 3 months ahead all the time.  I realize that some of the country is warm all year, but for quite a bit of us, it will be cold for the foreseeable future.  Every year, I get to mid-January or February and want to buy a few more cold weather items, and can never find anything because it's all warm weather clothes.  Right now D & co is on and sure enough Gary and Antionella are saying the same thing--talking about an item that 'is perfect for summer evenings'

Seriously?!?!?

Honored Contributor

Skylark, I use to enjoy her too, I saw her on a show about a month ago and all she kept saying was for someone to order her a top in XS.  She said it over and over.  I changed the channel.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Skylark, I use to enjoy her too, I saw her on a show about a month ago and all she kept saying was for someone to order her a top in XS.  She said it over and over.  I changed the channel.

No way does she wear an XS, she is very full chested  ...........  a small maybe, but no way an XS!

I use to enjoy her as well, was even a friend on her FB page, but I no longer enjoy her, reminds me too much of Patty Rilley these days!