Trusted Contributor

Another 2hours of denim&co.This am with Carolyn an later with Rachel.At one time I enjoyed Rachel,but listening this afternoon,she sure has changed.Very silly jump here an there,which made me change the channel.Bottom line Carolyn works well with Gary.

Respected Contributor

It was a last minute change to add 2 hours of Denim & Co. and Rachel did an outstanding job with all those fashions with no time to prepare.

Many were offering Gary hugs. It was a special extra two hours for him.

Respected Contributor

Rachel is one of my favorites--always extremely prepared, calm and nice, and takes time to carefully show the product!

She is a graceful, kind and sweet host and it is a pleasure to watch her in action!

P.S. I was actually really pleased to see that it was not a Gourmet food show and I DID buy some D&C!

Esteemed Contributor

I have come to really enjoy Rachel's presentations.  I don't have any favorites but one host of long standing use to be a  #1 but has slid down my 'preferred' list. to the point I change channel.  Rachel always appears pulled together and speaks clearly - no mumbling - no screaming - no repeated phrases. 

Here's the thing................

Honored Contributor

IMO, no one does it better with Gary than Carolyn Gracie. 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

It was a last minute change to add 2 hours of Denim & Co. and Rachel did an outstanding job with all those fashions with no time to prepare.

Many were offering Gary hugs. It was a special extra two hours for him.

Why?  

Frequent Contributor

I like Rachel's presentations.  She is so attractive and articulate.  She always seems well prepared and I personally appreciate that. ( It always shows when a hostess is not prepared, and that has never been the case with Rachel.)   Of course, I am a huge fan of "Garolyn".  I never miss Gary and Carolyn on Tuesday morning.  I JUST WISH THEY HAD 2 HOURS EVERY WEEK!!!!!! 

Respected Contributor

Carolyn has always been the one QVC host that has never changed. She does a wonderful job.⭐

Respected Contributor

I was taking a brief siesta and caught snippets of the show.  I thought they were just fine together.  Wonder why Gourmet Holiday was cancelled?  

Honored Contributor

I actually was paying attention.  I think they did well together.  I liked the fact she matched tops and bottoms within the narrow range they were showing.  That is not exactly my strong suit and it opens my mind to posssibilities.  My matching skills involve putting any top with a pair of denim or black pants.