Regular Contributor

Why are all the lush lined pants on clearance? I wanted to buy one in black in a medium, and they're all sold out. It's the middle of winter here, and you're already clearing them out. Can't even do a waitlist, please bring them back. 

Honored Contributor

Thats the fashion industry for you.  They're moving out Winter merchandise so they can make room for Spring things.  All retailers are doing it. 

Gary is not allowed to answer questions here.  This board is for customers only. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Irishmomto4 You can contact him as follows:

facebook.com/gary goben for qvc

Vendors do not read or answer the forum posts.

Honored Contributor

Gary has nothing to do with this.  He is a designer for QVC.

QVC  is in control of what they order and how much.  Spring inventory is already on the way and some of it is already in stock.

QVC and all other retailers are putting winter items on clearance to get rid of it to make room.

This is nothing new.  Everyone should know that right after Christmas, it can be difficult to get winter clothing.  It is all picked over and only broken sizes and colors remain.

I am scratching my head trying to figure out why anyone would think they can get winter clothing on a reorder in the middle of January.  As far as the fashion industry is concerned....winter is over.

Honored Contributor

I bought Thermaskin liners from LandsEnd - wear under any/all pants in cold weather.