Honored Contributor

oh, didn't know that if he can make it on the 15th, wonder why he can't make it a regular thing?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

oh, didn't know that if he can make it on the 15th, wonder why he can't make it a regular thing?

@SharkE   I'm not sure why either.  If he can come into the studio every Sunday, you'd think he would just come back for all his shows. 

Carolyn did say, "for now," so perhaps they just want to give Gary some time to get comfortable coming back full time.  After all, not many brands are on nearly every single day like Denim & Co., on the main channel and regular shows on QVC 2 as well.    

Honored Contributor

I wish he'd get back to the studio and do some designing.  Denim & Co. styles and fabric designs have been deplorable since the pandemic started.  All I've bought are some jeans and a couple of tops.  All we get are shirts with big, ugly flowers all over them or horizontal stripes.

I wonder what he does when he's not on the air?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
I know 14 people tested positive last week. Be careful!
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wish he'd get back to the studio and do some designing.  Denim & Co. styles and fabric designs have been deplorable since the pandemic started.  All I've bought are some jeans and a couple of tops.  All we get are shirts with big, ugly flowers all over them or horizontal stripes.

I wonder what he does when he's not on the air?

You really think he hasn't been working, other than being on the air? I'm quite sure he's been busy with his "other" job -- heading up the design team. (I would disagree with your description of the D&Co offerings as well.)

Honored Contributor

I think Gary has one of the sweetest personalities on QVC. He always adds in a bit of humor too. He is not only a good designer, but he seems like such a nice guy. 

Honored Contributor

I think if they insist on having a guest for every single presentation I prefer they be in the studio.  However, I'm all for eliminating some of the guests.