Occasional Contributor

Gary - please make a blended plaid swing type cardigan for D&Co - I would like to see dark green and berry colors - all blended.  Need a light weight cardigan.

I like the cascading front cardigans too. 

Honored Contributor

Best to contact Gary on Facebook.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Ms Bell, if you do facebook, I'd get on Gary's page and ask him there with your wish list.  He reads it all the time and I'm sure will make note of your asking.

Honored Contributor

Isaac makes beautiful sweaters

Gary - I have a very old D&CO jacket,- a6549. I really love it , but now it is2 sizes too big.  Are you ever going to bring it back?  I have several of the new  jacket - a230687, I like them too, but the fabric on the first one is softer and a bit lighter  to wear. Please think about it. 

I have purchased Item# A257359 in dark olive. have ordered numerous pants in dark olive and none have matched the vest.  HELP

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have had the same problem with the olive shades..dark olive IS NOT dark olive in everything regardess of what Carolyn says! I have tried to do the tonal matches and just ordered the D & Co twill jacket in light olive hoping it will complement the dark olive. I also ordered the true olive TSV pants frm the InsideQ mag for June..hoping somewhere in here to put together a nice outfit!