Honored Contributor

Gary thinks the camouflage pants are COOL and you can wear out to dinner, etc.  I don't think so.  First of all the model is wearing high heels and the pants are way too short with this wide leg.  Gary, I am sorry but you need a new lesson in fashion and style.  Cat Sad

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I agree, I don't care for the direction D&C is going in, I used to own a lot of it , now nothing. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 Couldn't agree more!  I just posted on the Leah and Gary thread similarly.  Can't believe they feel that cargo pants could be worn to dinner....unless it was a casual restaurant.  I never felt that cargo pants were intended to be anything other than sporty (casual).  Not everything needs to be "dressed up".  

Respected Contributor

Some of the SMH things I've seen lately, the camo pants may fit right in.

Valued Contributor

I like the wide leg pants.  The trick is in the styling and so far, they've missed the mark.  

Honored Contributor

Saw therm on Jayne early this AM -  they looked good on her.  She was wearing a low wedge which is the closest to a heel I wear with anything at all.  I suppose women do wear "real" heels with various pants, but I haven't worn a real heel for over 30 years now, so if a style wouldn't work for me with a flat or flat-ish shoe, I'm out.  This time I agree with Gary and the thousands of buyers for today. 

I think he's serious -  we don't all like the same things.  My closet is stuffed -  but there's not a skinny-leg pant to be found.  I couldn't care less what the stylists say - skinny legs look ridiculous on me. 

Honored Contributor

When I saw the camo pants, my only thought was Mr. T and Dancing With The Stars.  He performed to the A-Team music, dressed in camo from head to toe.  

I would NOT wear those pants!

Respected Contributor

Dinner?

How about to work? Yep, he actually said that about the outfit the petite model was wearing -- camo pants, cropped jacket, with the ubiquitous white "diaper" tee hanging several inches below it. I thought I was hearing things, lolol.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gary, Are you Serious?

[ Edited ]

I can never believe they put the models in high spike heels no matter how casual the item they are selling. Personally, I like these pants and they are perfect for my body and my casual lifestyle, but I wouldn't be wearing them out to dinner in a nicer restaurant, and I think they just look stupid with high heels.

I'll be wearing these around the neighborhood - to sewing club - to the food bank where I volunteer, grocery shopping, maybe the local diner.With flat sandals or tennis shoes. Also, BTW - I think camo is a bit too young for me at 68 - I prefer age appropriate clothing. I ordered these in the ikat print - if I like the fit I may order them in the navy or the black.

Regular Contributor

The pants are not even fit to wear while cleaning the house. Sloppy sloppy sloppy. I would never be caught in them. I have more style than that.  Garey's styles do not suit me. He sure needs a few clasess on fashion.

t