Honored Contributor

Gabrielle's new project For Q fashion

It seems that Q has finally given the gorgeous Gabrielle her own fashion show...coming soon.I think it will be one of the best because she styles herself really well and is a modern classic in my mind.I love watching her so hopefully this show will be on Q instead of plus.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gabrielle's new project For Q fashion

Nice to have her hosting with Isaac today, no silly giggling while IM has to explain yet another thing to the host.  No distractions

Respected Contributor

It's about time. Gabrielle  is a good and fashionable host.I just hope she does not start a signature dance,jam, or some other stupid nonsense. I want to see products, hear care instructions,accurate descriptions and size measurements.  I think Gabrielle does a good job on those in general. She does not giggle ,talk too much about other outside things,or cackle incessantly.  I will definitely look for her show.

Respected Contributor

Agree.  She is professional in every way, I really enjoy her presentations.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

While watching her,I thought what a terrific hosts.I always thought she did well,but watching her with Isaac.terrific.All that silly stuff with shawn,is when I turn the channel.Shawn needs to grow up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have the Q Plus channel; also, my Q 'Plus' Live feed continuously stops, pauses (same with Q Live).  Cannot watch it online.  Therefore, I'm hoping that G's shows will all be on regular QVC - TV. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO ADD HOW WONDERDU SHE AND ISAAC ARE TOGETHER.JUST TURNED ON THE Q AND SHE AN ISAAC TOGETHER AGAIN.

NOW I KNOW  he can do well wihout Shawn.You can understand everything that is being said.PLease qvc put him with other hosts.

Honored Contributor

I like her-- a class act and very professional host. It's all about the product, not HER. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I could be wrong but I always got the impression that she's a Mom first and a QVC host second.  She voluntarily worked the overnights while her babies were young.  I see her sometimes when I get up at 4 in the am.  She's too good for the overnight shifts....lol   She does really know fashion so it will be nice to see her with her own show.

Honored Contributor

That is great. She is gorgeous, stylish and professional!