Trusted Contributor

Re: Gabrielle and Denim & Co

She is definitely one of the best hosts QVC has. There are fewer and fewer hosts I can stand to watch, but Gabrielle is definitely a winner!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Gabrielle from her beginning. And from her beginning, she was just a naturally good host. She has a very good way of presenting everything and is professional. My sense is she chooses her hours b/c of family. Certainly not b/c she needs more training! I've never been disappointed in any show I've ever seen her do. The thirties are the very much "nesting" and family years, and I hope she's enjoying them as much as possible. Gabrielle is a winner!

Esteemed Contributor

Gabrielle & Alberti are both good

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Occasional Contributor

I like Gabrielle too.Very good host.They should have her on more!

Super Contributor

she's well spoken--informative--& very interesting to watch!

Respected Contributor

I like her pleasant voice.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

I like Gabrielle. Don't get to see her much as she does overnights a lot. She has improved a lot over time. I'm surprised she is no longer on AM Style since she had her second child.

Respected Contributor

Gabrielle is so much better than Amy, especially in her voice modulation. Gabrielle doesn't scream, shriek or even prance around the studio. yes, she is a good host.

Regular Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Elizabeth03 said:

I like Gabrielle. Don't get to see her much as she does overnights a lot. She has improved a lot over time. I'm surprised she is no longer on AM Style since she had her second child.

I think it was the higher ups that did away with hosts doing the social chat as evidence by PM Style, AM Style and other shows having producers rather hosts doing the social chats. Example Rachel Boesing was the social host for the Monday & Friday morning show but no longer does that role.

Contributor

I totally agree she is very refreshing and lovely to watch and listen to. I love her presentations.