Contributor
I am watching Gabrielle now on Fashionably Early and enjoying her sensibility. I think she deserves mention.
Occasional Contributor

She's one of the best, so competent and nice.

Valued Contributor
I agree. Gabrielle is low key, informative and pleasant. She keeps her focus on the product and not herself.
Frequent Contributor
Love the fact she presents clearly, without focusing on silly stories.......also does not talk a mile a minute.......refreshing.........she does a wonderful job!
Regular Contributor
Ditto...well stated.
Valued Contributor
Absolutely!

She's professional, letting each vendor talk when appropriate yet still giving pertinent product info throughout the presentation, speaking clearly, warmly and in an engaging manner!

Her presentation is about the QVC products and not about her personal life or her travel plans or state of mind. Gabrielle's style of hosting is why I want to watch QVC! So I can shop...I'm not wanting to watch a talk show. There are other channels for that.

Thank you for a pleasant show this morning, Gabrielle!
👏👏👏👏👏
Respected Contributor
Yes, I agree. She is always pleasant, informed, dresses appropriately, discusses the product, not herself and is respectful to the vendor.
Respected Contributor

Ditto,  she is one of the best host if not the best.  Kudos to Gabrielle, she deserves a raise !

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all of you. It was so refreshing to see a host who has a professional presentation style and so pleasant of a manner. I wish we would see her more, especially in the am. 

Respected Contributor

I love Gabrielle and I love her presentations.   First, she knows fashion and style and you can't say that about many of the newer hosts.  Not that she's new anymore.    She's sort of a "throw back" to the day when show hosts talked more about the products and less about themselves and what they have and where they are going on vacation and what they had for breakfast....and all that jibberish.  I do wish we saw more of Gabrielle.