Trusted Contributor

GABBY WAS  so so sweet.  Antonella, Stacy, ...all gone.  I can think of many others that should have gotten canned. We all know who....they are just forever and ever , they will never leave.  WE are just stuck watching them .  Wish QVC would let us pick.  I tell ya there would be different people getting booted, not these 3 sweet women.

Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Katie McGee left of her own accord months and months ago.  It was I think right after Jill Bauer left.

I remember Kate M. was just "gone" one day with no explanations....similar to the hosts being let go now...unless you are aware of a more detailed reason for her leaving

i haven't ever heard it was her decision on the boards.

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Katie McGee left of her own accord months and months ago.  It was I think right after Jill Bauer left.

@Miss Pepsi  Katie McGee was let go by QVC, she did not leave on her own accord.    

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe @Miss Pepsi is thinking of Mary Nelson, who looked very similar to Katie McGee?  I agree Katie was let go - didn't she pretty much confirm as much on Facebook?  Maybe I'm wrong about that last part.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego 

I was about to say the same thing. She's probably thinking of Mary Nelson. I've noticed that when they leave on their own they usually talk about it on air...

Honored Contributor

@Cntrlcstgrl wrote:

Stacey, Gabrielle and Antonella were all let go on the same day. I am very unhappy with the loss of the more experienced hosts, I do not enjoy watching the new younger ones.  I won't be watching like I used to, I'll just order online the items I want. Which of course means I won't see presentations of something I might be inclined to purchase. I think QVC is shooting themselves in the foot by firing hosts people regard as "friends."

Kristine Zell was also let go with them.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Cntrlcstgrl wrote:

Stacey, Gabrielle and Antonella were all let go on the same day. I am very unhappy with the loss of the more experienced hosts, I do not enjoy watching the new younger ones.  I won't be watching like I used to, I'll just order online the items I want. Which of course means I won't see presentations of something I might be inclined to purchase. I think QVC is shooting themselves in the foot by firing hosts people regard as "friends."

@Lipstickdiva 

I know you were heartbroken! LOL

Honored Contributor

In the climate we are in the U.S. and the world, the bottom line is sales as far as QVC is concerned.  It does not matter if you were a 20 year employee or 1 year.  If you did not perform as far as sales, you were let go whether it was considered a lay off or fired, I really don't know.

I really liked Gabrielle.  I liked her presentations and voice as she was never yelling.  I am sure she will find something she loves and wish her the best.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Cntrlcstgrl wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

I know you were heartbroken! LOL

@Andreatoo  I felt bad that they lost their jobs but as far as hosting, I rarely saw any of them.  I have no idea when the last time is I even saw Kristine host a show.   

Honestly I watch so little anymore, it's been weeks since I've even seen Amy.  LOL