Honored Contributor

Re: Gabrielle Kerr's Announcement?

This thread is very confusing. Which one is leaving and what are they leaving, the show or the company?

Super Contributor

I dont think she is leaving QVC. I saw the show, and I took as she is passing the baton to a different person on AM style, and she is still a host but on a different show.

Honored Contributor

On 8/9/2014 depglass said:

This thread is very confusing. Which one is leaving and what are they leaving, the show or the company?

I con-Kerr.

Respected Contributor

On 8/9/2014 brewhaha said:
On 8/9/2014 depglass said:

I con-Kerr.

Good one!!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 8/9/2014 champagnepoodle said:

I dont think she is leaving QVC. I saw the show, and I took as she is passing the baton to a different person on AM style, and she is still a host but on a different show.

I think you are Kerr-ect!

Regular Contributor

On 8/9/2014 SPURT said:

It's a shame I really liked Gabrielle paired with Leah on AM Style, in fact I prefer Gabrielle over Courtney on PM Style with Lisa. I think Gabrielle has good fashion sense. Not so much a fan of Stacey......

ITA!
Regular Contributor

On 8/9/2014 SPURT said:

It's a shame I really liked Gabrielle paired with Leah on AM Style, in fact I prefer Gabrielle over Courtney on PM Style with Lisa. I think Gabrielle has good fashion sense. Not so much a fan of Stacey......

ITA!
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy watching Gabrielle. Hopefully she'll be doing more prime time shifts. I also like the idea of pairing her with Lisa on PM Style.
Respected Contributor

On 8/9/2014 hulagirl said:
On 8/9/2014 chrystaltree said:

Leah totally fumbled the announcement. Bizarre. I took it to mean that Gabrielle won't be on AM Style anymore but she will have some type of new Q V C show.

Ya' know......I really do like Leah, but she stumbles over her words more than anyone I've ever seen...........just seems to be something she can't overcome.....lots sentences not finished, answers to questions not asked, etc. No wonder no one understood the announcement.

I agree!! Leah is pleasant & gives good details, but the stumbling over words & not completing a sentence drives me nuts!!!

Trusted Contributor

On 8/9/2014 hulagirl said:
On 8/9/2014 chrystaltree said:

Leah totally fumbled the announcement. Bizarre. I took it to mean that Gabrielle won't be on AM Style anymore but she will have some type of new Q V C show.

Ya' know......I really do like Leah, but she stumbles over her words more than anyone I've ever seen...........just seems to be something she can't overcome.....lots sentences not finished, answers to questions not asked, etc. No wonder no one understood the announcement.

Yes, it gets really old. I can not watch her.