Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gabrielle (Host) and Susan Graver together

Susan & Gabrielle were a train wreck!!! .... Gabrielle should know better & take control of the show she is hosting .... QVC will not let Susan go because she brings in big bucks for QVC BUT, on the other hand Gabrielle has a lot to loose. 

Trusted Contributor

Love Gabrielle and I agree she should have her own show.  How about Shoe Shopping With Gabrielle????  😜 

Esteemed Contributor

I used to enjoy SG's shows a couple of years ago. I bought quite a few of her collection that were not LK. She used to offer more other fabrics and more casual clothes. 

To me she's gone wild in her collections. I'm not a LK, print, or fly away cardigan fan. She's lost me now as I'm tired of waiting for other things. Also, I think she's gotten more hyper since then, and her shows actually make me nervous. I thought maybe it was medication, or perhaps she was just getting more nervous and that made her talk more. 

I've noticed the new rep for her, and she makes me nervous, too. Just too pushy. 

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree with adoreqvc,Susan needs help.She needs to let  the hosts talk and explain her product.I do not but her stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

LipstickDiva wrote:

I've been watching QVC since 1995 and I think Susan has been on for at least 20 years.  She has always been that way so my guess is she isn't going to change.  You either have to tune out or deal.  Some days I can deal, other days, I tune out.  

Try 25 years for Susan Graver on QVC.  She was showing her peachskin items on the (now defunct) QVC Fashion Channel when my cable company picked up the QVC networks in 1990.  Back then QVC had three channels operating: the main QVC, the Fashion Channel, and Q2 which was broadcast from NYC (and was where they showcased their so-called luxury brands and items).  

As for Susan,  she is not among my favorites to watch on air and for that reason I don't buy a lot from her line. However, over the years, the merchandise I have tried usually meets or exceeds my expectations.

Honored Contributor

Any sane person knows SG's behavior on air is not normal, but when you sell as much clothing to the masses as she does, the boat will not be rocked! It's hard to believe the Q owns this brand or they would have curbed her enthusiasm  years ago. Just remember she has alot of help designing this line, she has said so herself.