Honored Contributor

Gabrielle (Host) and Susan Graver together

[ Edited ]

Awful.  Giggling nonstop, talking over each other. Can not understand  what they are saying. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Gabrielle (Host) and Susan Graver together

[ Edited ]

This reply is not really meant to be unkind, just the plain truth that Susan Graver is truly in a class all by herself.

She knows her own faults, but continually refuses to remain silent, and respect others when they are talking and have the floor.

It is embarrasing and painful to watch her on QVC live televised presentations, so I no longer watch nor order from her anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch   like QVC unless I truly want information on electronics. Physical stores are so under staffed that channels like QVC give enough information for me to then go to reviews online and make good decisions.  

However all that I have heard about Susan from this forum is that she is overactive and talks over others.  I might fall in the same category.  I get so excited and pumped up about things that I do tend to talk and then overtalk.  Most people are polite and let me finish which I do at some point.  I mean  no harm I am just sharing happy thoughts and experiences.  So at this point I feel rather sorry for her.  She is one accomplished and talented gal and I have lots of respect for her.  I raised four daughters, have only one sibling, a sister.... and I have nothing but admiration for her no matter how fast and furious she speaks.  

Regular Contributor

DITTO!  I really do like Gabrielle ,however and feel she does not get the recognition on QVC she deserves. She is not, presents well, has great style and speaks wit good grammar!!

Super Contributor

love Gabrielle!! She needs her own show!

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree with adoreqvc. I no longer watch or order anything from her. Not having my business has zero effect on her or QVC.

Super Contributor

Not only are her presentations frenetic , she certainly is her own biggest fan! I wish she would just describe the item and then let the clothing sell itself. I just cannot understand the popularity of her fashions anyway. They are over - priced and do not look  like they were influenced by something she saw in Europe as she is fond of saying. 

Anyway,  I cannot watch her anymore but no one misses my lack of Graver purchases judging from all the air time she gets. Even her reviewed items are just so - so. Oh well. She is as cute as a button , though.

Honored Contributor

Luv Susan. Susan rocks!

Honored Contributor

I've been watching QVC since 1995 and I think Susan has been on for at least 20 years.  She has always been that way so my guess is she isn't going to change.  You either have to tune out or deal.  Some days I can deal, other days, I tune out.  

Valued Contributor

@adoreqvc wrote:

This reply is not really meant to be unkind, just the plain truth that Susan Graver is truly in a class all by herself.

She knows her own faults, but continually refuses to remain silent, and respect others when they are talking and have the floor.

It is embarrasing and painful to watch her on QVC live televised presentations, so I no longer watch nor order from her anymore.

WELL SAID!!