Honored Contributor

I also owned a couple of her sweaters. Really pretty and received lots of compliments. Got rid of mine when they no longer fit due to weight changes. 

Trusted Contributor

I saved only one, a cardi in pale yellow, with spaced pink roses.  They were part wool, I believe, & made in Italy.  They would never be the same today.

Honored Contributor

I had one with short sleeves, I loved it. I had to donate it when I gained weight. It would fit me now.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Why would HSN bring back (assuming the company even exists today) a vendor that the dropped years and years ago?  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Thanks for the post.  I figured that out when I went back and re-read some of the posts and then looked at the hosts to see if Gabrielle was still on QVC.

I've often mentioned my short attention span.  I left the computer and forgot to go back and correct my post.

As usual, you are very kind in the way to let me know my mistake.  

I've also said there are two ways to say something....and..once again you proved what a class act you are.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66.  Thank you for your kind words.  I understand about the attention span.

I think Gabrielle is mostly on Q2 these days.  I see her there quite often.  Too bad some of the really good hosts have been shuffled to the sidelines, so to speak.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Months? It's been many many years!