Respected Contributor

I really wish the Q would bring back Gabriella T sweaters, which, I believe, were Italian style garments.  I bought them when I first watched QVC - over 17 years ago.  Her prints and styles were beautiful and I wish we had a dedicated sweater line here.  Every time I wore one of her sweaters, I was complimented.  Just something to think about Q!

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I really wish the Q would bring back Gabriella T sweaters, which, I believe, were Italian style garments.  I bought them when I first watched QVC - over 17 years ago.  Her prints and styles were beautiful and I wish we had a dedicated sweater line here.  Every time I wore one of her sweaters, I was complimented.  Just something to think about Q!

EBay has them.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I haven’t seen Gabriella in months.  She must not be on regular QVC anymore.

I miss her.  She was like a ray of sunshine.

Honored Contributor

This comes up periodically but there's no indication the company is still in business.  I think reviving the brand is probably a pipe dream.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66.  The thread is about the old Q sweater brand Gabriella T, not show host Gabrielle.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I really loved that line also and the sweaters were all really unique. I wish they would do a line of sweaters also.

Respected Contributor

Check ebay. I've picked up quite a few NWT.

Respected Contributor

I remember those sweaters and had a couple.  They were very pretty.  Some of Isaac’s floral cardigans remind me of them....Isaac’s colors are bolder, though.

Trusted Contributor

I remember always getting compliments when I wore mine.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

My mother bought a few of those sweaters years ago.  They look as beautiful now as they did then.  They were quality products.