Honored Contributor

I also remember the line. I had 2 short sleeve sweaters from her line. They were really nice to wear and dressed up a pair of pants or skirt beautifully. I gave mine away several years ago after weight gain. 

Esteemed Contributor

The few I purchased are, sadly, long gone.

They were lucious, water colored patterns done in quality materials.

In my memory, she was a delightful person.  It was a lovely line of tops that got left behind in the stampede of cheap, sparkly items that followed.

Valued Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

The few I purchased are, sadly, long gone.

They were lucious, water colored patterns done in quality materials.

In my memory, she was a delightful person.  It was a lovely line of tops that got left behind in the stampede of cheap, sparkly items that followed.

@Witchy Woman, you're so right.  Her colors were gorgeous, muted and soft.  And Gabriella was calm, soft spoken and let her beautiful sweaters speak for themselves.  The ones I owned are long since gone as well - I wore them long after their expire date as I couldn't replace them!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I had a few of her sweaters and they were beautiful and wonderful quality...If I remember correctly, she was from Italy.

I also tried searching online when I just saw your thread but am not having any luck.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Super Contributor

I had completely forgotten about this line!  I had several of her sweaters...they were good quality and the prints were almost like what you'd seen in a painting.  They were lovely!  Boy, that's been some time ago.  She was a lovely, soft spoken woman....can you imagine her on-air presenting with some of the loud, egotistical, over-the-top hosts that QVC seems to favor now?!  Smiley Surprised

Valued Contributor

@Justshop wrote:

I had completely forgotten about this line!  I had several of her sweaters...they were good quality and the prints were almost like what you'd seen in a painting.  They were lovely!  Boy, that's been some time ago.  She was a lovely, soft spoken woman....can you imagine her on-air presenting with some of the loud, egotistical, over-the-top hosts that QVC seems to favor now?!  Smiley Surprised

@Justshop, No I really can't imagine her in the "new" world of QVC.  She was far more dignified than many of the current hosts and vendors.  Her sweaters were so pretty she didn't need to screech at us.  Oh, how I miss the good old days.

Honored Contributor

As often as there are threads on the board lovingly remembering those sweaters you would think QVC would try to find a duplicate to bring back that look.

Respected Contributor

Re: Gabriella T Sweaters

[ Edited ]

I don't know they were very nice sweaters made in Italy I believe. I still have a couple that I am going to try on since I lost a lot of weight this year, they may just fit. 

Valued Contributor

Check bay, just bought two of them, new with tag, not expensive , made in Italy. Depends from size you needs, they have some.

Valued Contributor

@Lsk wrote:

Check bay, just bought two of them, new with tag, not expensive , made in Italy. Depends from size you needs, they have some.

@Mlsg, thank you, I'll take a peek!