Valued Contributor

Does anyone know whatever happened to her brand?  I had several Gabriella T sweaters and wore them to death.  The prints were beautiful and the knits were super soft.  I've looked on-line and can't find them. 

Respected Contributor

I remember them...I had one sweater.  I really liked it....it was a pretty line. 

Respected Contributor

MY mom bought a few of those.  They still look great.  Beautiful sweaters and good quality.  Shame QVC doesn't have merchandise that's this nice anymore.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gabriella T Sweaters

[ Edited ]

UThe Gabriella T sweaters were one of the nicest items QVC ever carried.   I wore a couple to death and have 1 or 2 brand-new hidden away that are a little small,  waiting for the day I lose a little weight.   One is unusual in that's its an abstract design as opposed to the usual floral. 

For those unfamiliar with the line,  they were lightweight  summertime-sorts of sweaters printed with beautiful designs in gorgeous colors.   Very unique.  Here's a pic of one.

20161111_180430.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Loved that line.  Sadly, it was gone!

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The Gabriella T sweaters were one of the nicest items QVC ever carried.   I wore a couple to death and have 1 or 2 brand-new hidden away that are a little small,  waiting for the day I lose a little weight.   One is unusual in that's its an abstract design as opposed to the usual floral. 

For those unfamiliar with the line,  they were lightweight  summertime-sorts of sweaters printed with beautiful designs in gorgeous colors.   Very unique. 

@Kachina624, you were the smart one to buy extras and put them away!  Had I known she was going to be a thing of the past I would have done the same.  They really were lovely sweaters.

Trusted Contributor

I love Gabriella T sweaters!  I bought about 5 or 6 of them years ago.  Unfortunately, I was a few pounds heavier and tried to find a smaller size in the past year or two.  Couldn't find them anywhere.  I have donated all of the sweaters, but one, and it took me a long time to part with the ones I gave away.  They felt like silk, and they were just beautiful in design.  The one that I kept is big for me, but I figure I'll just wear it around the house! 

Honored Contributor

I had several of these sweaters and wore them after they were way too baggy on me from losing weight.  I would like to see that line return to QVC.

Valued Contributor

I loved those sweaters! I bought 6 or 7 of them back in the day--in the 1990s? They were SO soft, a blend of cotton and silk and sometimes angora. And the prints were so feminine and lovely. Alas, I donated most of them during a closet purge a few years back. Wish I would have held onto them, but I did wear them to death and they no longer worked in my wardrobe at the time. I did hold onto one though. Cat Very Happy

They occasionally pop up on ebay gently worn. And sometimes even new-with-tags.

So sad that one can no longer buy clothing on QVC so incredibly nice.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think Gabriella must have gone out of business after her Q stint ended.   She used to come from Italy to present her line and the sweaters were made there. 

The sweater shown above sold for $35. and was cotton and linen. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment