Super Contributor

Love Muks Luks pjs!    Good price and feel so soft.  They wash and wear well....no pilling.   I am leary to try the velour or fleece or flannel ones though.  I sleep hot and wonder will they bill too much?

I would love to see more with short sleeves and some gowns! 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Every time I see Courtney K present PJs she says that she'll be wearing the top with a pair of jeans out of the house...

Will you be doing the same?

😏😉

Honored Contributor

Re: GREAT Muk Luks pj set!

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Every time I see Courtney K present PJs she says that she'll be wearing the top with a pair of jeans out of the house...

😏😉

I have several sets of pj's that I have worn the tops with jeans. However, I don't wear the bottoms out in public.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

😏😉

Nope!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

😏😉

Ye gads, @Andreatoo , don't encourage the wearing of PJ's out of the house.  When I look at these type of PJ's they make me feel claustrophobic and HOT (and I am usually cold).  The prints are cute for around the house, but IF I wore anything like this, even at home, I would want a solid color.  I could hardly believe it when I turned in at midnight and saw yet another pair of pajamas.  

On another thread women mentioned that they wear their PJ's  all day long.  I find this so sad!  As one poster put it so well, " It is all about attitude.  Have a good one."  Getting up and getting dressed could improve their state of mind.

How did I ever get off on this tangent???  Sorry......Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

😏😉

Nope!

Nope for me too!

Honored Contributor

I still remember years ago I purchased a pair of fleece pj's at Victoria's Secret.  When I went to work a woman had on that exact one.  I thought she really can't be wearing these to work. LOL

Super Contributor

I like Muk Luks TSV  A388638 better...Even has Tall Sizes.