Honored Contributor

The item # is A369536

I ordered 2 sets in the grey a couple of weeks ago and they are fabulous for the price. Along with the TSV socks I just ordered, I added another set of the pjs in the purple before it sold out in my size medium.

They would make nice gifts for moms, sisters, daughters, etc...if not for yourself. Or there is always the one for me and one for you...LOL Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, I highly recommend the set. I thought I'd mention it since most sizes and colors will no doubt be sold out today.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Thank you for your recommendation!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Thank you for your recommendation!

@KingstonsMom  Glad to help Smiley Happy

I just woke up...sitting here with my 1st cup of coffee and noticed that the pj's are nearly all sold out. I hope all those that viewed my OP were able to get their size/color they wanted.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Thanks to you I sure did, one for me and one for DD!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: GREAT Muk Luks pj set!

[ Edited ]

I thought these were super cute but I'm worried about the length.  Courtney K was wearing them during the TSV presentation and they were too short on her and she isn't tall.  The inseam on these is only 29". 

I loved that these weren't fleece or flannel or some other kind of fuzzy knit.  I cannot wear those types of pajamas because they are all too hot for me.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I thought these were super cute but I'm worried about the length.  Courtney K was wearing them during the TSV presentation and they were too short on her and she isn't tall.  The inseam on these is only 29". 

I loved that these weren't fleece or flannel or some other kind of fuzzy knit.  I cannot wear those types of pajamas because they are all too hot for me.  

@Lipstickdiva  I also watched the TSV show with Courtney K and the pj's looked just fine on her. The pant lengh for these pj's actually works great for regular & petite. I also think they work fine even for those that are tall. They just wind up being like cropped pants, but they can still be worn. In the current video, the model Angela who I believe is 5'9" is in it and on her the pants look like ankle pants...still look great.

With a 4.5 overall rating, there are a lot of happy campers...

Additionally, I'm 5'7" and they are just fabulous...which is why I ordered more. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise   The pj's are adorable and the price is amazing.  Last year I purchased a similar pair from Muk Luks.  Enjoy.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel like I just won the lottery...LOL

Every once in awhile I stalk the QVC site waiting for a particular item/color/size to come back in stock.

For the past week I have been patiently waiting to get the teal green and purple Muk Luks pj set and was FINALLY able to get both!

Sizes and colors have been sporatically been coming back into stock and they certainly have been snagged up just as fast. Looks like I'm not the only one who loves this set, wants more and is ready to pounce when a particular size/color returns... Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I bought the Lounge Set in the Red and Black Plaid.  I bet I've worn these 90% of the time since I got them.  It is chilly here in the house and they keep me comfortable.  I don't have a clue what "Jacquard Fleece" is, probably spelled that wrong.  Regular fleece to be.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just an FYI on this Muk Luks pj set. A369536

It is now on a sale price of $23.21. I was able to get a price adjustment for the sets I ordered and wanted to pass on the info to others.

You can get a price adjustment if you ordered within the past 30 days. Smiley Happy