Regular Contributor

Re: GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO GENIE TYPE BRAS

Yep, they are amazing. As a 38-40 DD or DDD, I never even bothered trying the genie bra though I coveted the comfort. Then I too happened upon Bali Comfort Revolution underwire, on the Kohl's clearance rack of all places for $11.99! It was a crazy electric blue, in XL. I am in love with this bra. It's not as supportive as my non-stretch underwires, but it's close and that is worth the exceptional comfort.

I tried the wirefree version and it's not supportive enough, but that might be due to the shoulder straps not being adjustable (the underwire has adjustable straps). I'm petite and the straps are an inch or 2 too long. I may sew them at some point.

Another plus is the myriad of colors available. I want more colors!

I usually go to onehanesplace.com (you can find a shipping code for $4 flat shipping if you hunt, they send you one when you order, so they are out there). There are also some good sellers on the bay, I found one who sells them for $11.99 free shipping.

Valued Contributor

I have gained some weight on my boobs! I am a36DD! I only get uniboob with ANY unstructured bra. Any large chested woman who says she wears them is not telling the truth. I do LOVE these Bali bras as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the wireless Bali Comfort Revolution bras which come in shirt sizes (XS-XL) instead of bra cup sizes. They are nice and actually hold you like a real bra -- only more comfortably. I usually order from One Hanes Place. If you check Retail Me Not you might find a coupon for reduced or free shipping.