Frequent Contributor

Re: GMA Comment on Meghan Wearing Pantyhose

I hate pantyhose and will wear pants forever and a day or long skirts for the rest of my life if I can continue to avoid them! Maybe there are more of us like that and Lara’s one of them. Seriously....they’re torture devices to me!
Respected Contributor

Never watch GMA, ergo Lara Spencer is a non-entity in my world.  I don't care what she thinks and none of us need explain to her whether we do or don't wear hose.  If that's all she's got to offer her TV audience, she should get a real job.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Super Contributor

Meghan Markle is following the Royal pantyhose protocol for the first time. She now must go for a more traditional royal look then what she is used to. Meghan has beautiful legs and Lara has NO idea what she is talking about. Her time on GMA has been greatly reduced!
Trusted Contributor

Morning TV is shallow and silly.  I haven't watched in years.

Super Contributor

meghan is not a princess, and never will be.YOU GO KATE!

Super Contributor

YOU ARE CORRECT!

Honored Contributor

@princesess wrote:

meghan is not a princess, and never will be.YOU GO KATE!

@princesess.  Guess you don't remember the "princess" in her "Waity Katie" days, some of which were un princess like.

Valued Contributor

Just had to attend a funeral in 90 plus degrees and I stopped showing my legs last year.  I have never seen anyone at church etc wearing panty hose in our area thus I wear midi dresses.  Friend came to the rescue with SALLY HANSEN AIRBRUSH LEGS...AND it does NOT rub off on white.  Yeah!  Covers age marks, covers any bruises etc and it is very moisturizing.    I am a medium in makeup with olive in my skin versus pink and the light works for me and it works for my friend that has a darker tan.  Water resistant.   Wish I could pass mine around and share it as it changed my life for the better and how often do we find items that work as they say.   $11.48 at Walmart.  

Super Contributor

@INDIANA BONES, thanks loads for the recommendation! My legs have truly changed over the last 5 years. I, also, stopped wearing shorts or short dresses. Just not a pretty sight!Woman LOL  I will look for this brand soon, as I have a number of summer events, and I would like to wear some of my shorter styles that I put away.  Thanks again!