Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I am not a fan of gingham.  It is one of the few prints I do not care for very much. 

neither am i wilma......i stay away from it and it tends to not do justice to a curvy woman.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I like gingham. I don't think I have any right now though. I prefer small checks or just touches of it. Nice, fresh look for spring & summer!

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

I love gingham and consider it a classic that trends more strongly some years than others, just like animal print. I wear a little gingham every summer, "trendy" or not. I bought a collared poplin shirt in a pansy purple and white gingham this spring from Talbots, and I love it!

@jonbon

Cute shirt!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Now, that's cute!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Not gingham, but this is what I ended up ordering-

Harve Benard Jackets & Coats - Harve Benard mad paisley trench raincoat

I ordered from Poshmark (first time) and I'm hoping that it fits.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  .... I thought about you when I saw this:
NMS16_TBN76

Honored Contributor

Not a gingham fan for myself, but sometimes I like it on others.

Respected Contributor

Now,  if I looked like Daisy Duke used to look like in gingham - I suppose I would wear it!! Her and her little tight gingham shirts and her little tight cut offs...

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Add me to the list of those that don't care for it.  It always reminds me of a picnic table cloth.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

I love gingham and consider it a classic that trends more strongly some years than others, just like animal print. I wear a little gingham every summer, "trendy" or not. I bought a collared poplin shirt in a pansy purple and white gingham this spring from Talbots, and I love it!

@jonbon

Cute shirt!

Yes, that's it -- thank you for posting the photo. (I still haven't figured out how to do so when hovering over it on a website magnifies part of it!) The color is very nice with my un-dyed graying hair. Smiley Wink