Honored Contributor

GILI wide leg pants and body suit...

...I liked the lavender color she and Courtney, but I was not fond of any of the others.  After the reviews come in, if there is any left, I might press that purchase button.  Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: GILI wide leg pants and body suit...

@Nonametoday

I only caught a glimpse of it last night, and actually thought they were wearing pajamas!  So just went to look at the video.

The top that Jill was wearing made her look rather "lumpy" in front - like her bra size was a 44 long!   Maybe it was the fabric not being soft enough for a good drape? Or too heavy?   Who knows?  Something looked wrong about it.

Pants style were fine - I wear pants like that.  BUT - the prints left a bit to be desire. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Nonametoday

I only caught a glimpse of it last night, and actually thought they were wearing pajamas!  So just went to look at the video.

The top that Jill was wearing made her look rather "lumpy" in front - like her bra size was a 44 long!   Maybe it was the fabric not being soft enough for a good drape? Or too heavy?   Who knows?  Something looked wrong about it.

Pants style were fine - I wear pants like that.  BUT - the prints left a bit to be desire. 

@ALRATIBA  I will go back and look at Jill.  I thought Jackie's made her look like she had eaten too much.  Maybe the same for Jill, but Jackie is a bigger girl than Jill.  I felt like the black/floral pants reminded me of the 1970s but I liked the lavendar and solid black.  I have 2 similar pairs from Chico's, one navy/white and the other black/white and a pair of black from Talbot's (I think).  Mind is foggy today, not out of the ordinary, however.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Nonametoday

@ALRATIBA  I will go back and look at Jill.  I thought Jackie's made her look like she had eaten too much.  Maybe the same for Jill, but Jackie is a bigger girl than Jill.  I felt like the black/floral pants reminded me of the 1970s but I liked the lavendar and solid black.  I have 2 similar pairs from Chico's, one navy/white and the other black/white and a pair of black from Talbot's (I think).  Mind is foggy today, not out of the ordinary, however.

@Nonametoday

I do agree that the lavendar pants that Jill wore were a nice print ... just not a fan of lavendar. 

I also have a few pairs of Chico's and Bob Mackie's wide leg pants in some "jazzy" prints.  So maybe I shouldn't be so critical of Gili prints! 

Actually, Chico's has the best fitting wide leg pants.  Bob Mackie's aren't bad ... but the fabric isn't all that great.