Esteemed Contributor

Don’t like the line & the tsv jacket looks tight & uncomfortable.  Only works for someone slim with a flat stomach.  

Trusted Contributor
I loved the GILI line when Lisa was in charge. There was more thought put into the designs And quality was better. I still have a couple of her pencil skirts that are very high end looking, fit, design and Quality of fabric. IMO, The designs are too literal now and makes it look like they're trying too hard if That makes sense. Sorry but Jill looks like She's trying too hard and wearing clothing too young for her age. Maybe the line itself is just not her style, But something just seems off
Esteemed Contributor

The G.I.L.I. jacket A310074 looks terrible. The hem of the faux leather peplum makes your hips look huge. The hem doesn't even fold under very well.

Nope. Jill does not have the technical expertise to design a piece of clothing so she doesn't recognize a good fit from a bad fit, IMO. I think that there will be a lot of returns on this TSV.

Respected Contributor
I sure miss Bradley Bayou and his gorgeous leather jackets.

While I could not buy much from GILI when it was Lisa's, I can’t buy any of it at all now. Just not flattering cuts for me. I agree it should have been retired when Lisa left.