Super Contributor

After checking out the clothes today, this line that Jill "Designs" is definitely styled for ladies not bigger then a ,size 8, and at least 5'6 or taller. The fuller models do not look good in the tight fitting dresses, and the petite models look ridiculous in the long dresses/costs.  Everything is modeled after Jill's dimensions, and thin fit models. Even the t-shirts are so fitted thst gorgeous Jackie didn't look great in it.

Honored Contributor

Recently, there was a picture of Kathie GIfford wearing the TSV in the British tan color.   I thought it looked good but little did I know I did not see the whole picture.  You could not see the bottom of the jacket and when I saw this today, i was OMG!  It's horrible.  Adds weight to your hips and in the back makes you look like bubble butt.  This is definitely not a line of clothes that I feel are attractive on a woman.  Just a trend look and not even that.  Bad taste is more like it.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Unable to give hearts. I don’t think any of GILI fashions would look good on apple shaped me.

Esteemed Contributor

If I remember correctly, this line was originally supposed to be Lisa Roberts,"baby",based on her own personal clothing and style.

Then they brought in  "so&so"....... and  that is why she left  (imo)

Respected Contributor

I've never bought anything from the GILI line. Everything is very form fitting. I'm a 3X and while I don't want to wear shapeless sacks, the way my body is proportioned, I would look like a sausage ready to bust out of its casing. I was not blessed with the curvy hourglass figures the many bigger models out there have. If any of you have seen that controversial Tess Holliday magazine cover - that's pretty much me, so I don't "got it love it." Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

The GILI line is as far removed from my personal style as it possibly could be.

Esteemed Contributor

I have never orderd from this line and I never will. Don't like the styles and don't care for Jill.  The TSV looks very uncomfortable.  I have to wonder how the line is doing overall.  There sure is a lot they are trying to dump as lunchtime specials.  But at least there is variety and for those that like it, I am glad for you.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Way too trendy for me

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Although I rarely watch QVC anymore, I often check the TSV online. I could not believe what they have for the TSV today. 

This GILI line is, IMO (notice I said in my opinion for those of you who jump right in with an argument) is a waste of time for most viewers.  I don't see a young, hip, size 2 lady shopping for clothing on QVC - especially at the prices they are wanting for these clothes.

@Barb114you are correct. Beautiful Jackie looked uncomfortable and I can't even imagine poor Antonella or Carolyn trying to wear that jacket. It's more Shawn's taste I think.   

Valued Contributor

What is really annoying to me is when the host and vendor are both size zero's. I don't even know a size zero person in-real-life! Show me a 14-16 model and style it so it looks good, not a jacket that won't zip up. When LR left the Q, the GILI line should have had a name change, because the new look of GILI is not the same as previous years