Super Contributor

I received my OBI belts today 2/10/16.  I ordered the Doe and Soft Gold.   The belts are very nice and I like that they are reversible and there is a slit on one side so that you can put the end through.   The belts are great.  Way to go QVC Smiley Happy   

Respected Contributor

@Tallgal

i'm very happy that you like them!  wear them in good health.

Honored Contributor

@Tallgal- I'm expecting my soft gold belt tomorrow. Great quality! Hoping the older belt goes on clearance or lunchtime special. I want some more colors ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Hope you get the belt tomorrow and are happy with the quality.   That would be great if QVC puts the other OBI belt on clearance so that you can get some more colors.   Wear your OBI in good health Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

For whatever reason, these newer OBI belts seem slimmer to me (not overly wide).   I like this look better, and these particular TSV belts looked fabulous on everyone who wore them on air. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I don't think I could pull the belt off, but thought they looked nice.  They elevated the outfits the day of the TSV.

Respected Contributor

I received mine, I have it in powder blue.  I also own three of the originals.  I like this new version but it;'s not at all like the orginial.  It;s not as wide, it's not as substantial and there is less leather.  Hence the lower price.  Totally different belt.  But I do like it, it's like a summer obi.  I think with the slit, I'll be able to tie it in some creative ways.  

Honored Contributor

Re: GILI TSV OBI

[ Edited ]

The Soft Gold is beautiful and muted so it can be worn day & evening. Love it with black and navy attire. @Tallgal - it's a great choice Heart Wearing mine tonight for a dinner/concert event.

Agree with @Chrystaltree2. It's lighter than the double panel one and a better option for the warmer months. The slit does make it look smoother and more streamlined.

@Chrystaltree2 Chrystal-that blue is soooo pretty. Does it have some "ice" to it or is it more baby blue?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The Soft Gold is beautiful and muted so it can be worn day & evening. Love it with black and navy attire. @Tallgal - it's a great choice Heart Wearing mine tonight for a dinner/concert event.

Agree with @Chrystaltree2. It's lighter than the double panel one and a better option for the warmer months. The slit does make it look smoother and more streamlined.

@Chrystaltree2 Chrystal-that blue is soooo pretty. Does it have some "ice" to it or is it more baby blue?

It;s a soft, pale blue.  Like baby blanket blue.  I love it.

Contributor

hummm - i have the doe... not happy -  it's okay.  may send it back,  not as i expected.