Valued Contributor

Why does the sizing for GILI end at 22 and not 28 like most other brands at QVC?

Honored Contributor

I get a mental image of how a size 28 would look in that unflattering jacket and it's not pretty.  They probably didn't make it in larger sizes because they knew those women had better sense than to buy it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: GILI SIZING

[ Edited ]

I used to wear a 26/28.I would never have bought this jacket.  It is pretty. I like the olive.

Trusted Contributor

The TSV sizes are 0-24, but I noticed the sizing on this jacket is slightly larger then the pieced leather jacket.

Valued Contributor

Got a charge out of Jill Martin this a.m.   She started out with a size 6 on the jacket, then backtracked and said, well maybe a 4 would be better. Currently, she's saying she's wearing a size 2. Which is it, Jill?

Regular Contributor

You would be totally surprised how flattering you could look in a size 28 in that jacket!

Honored Contributor

@Deelor wrote:

You would be totally surprised how flattering you could look in a size 28 in that jacket!

Did you get a good look at Jayne standing sideways this morning?  She doesn't wear anything near a size 28 and she looked huge.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think the TSV jacket is strange looking and does not flatter any of the host or models wearing it.  Maybe QVC is trying to attract a younger or different demographic with this line and there is nothing wrong with that.  The sizing on this line runs smaller than the normal QVC fare or at last that is my experience with a couple of jackets I ordered.