Honored Contributor
Up for order. A256246

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Sizes 2, 4, 16 already sold out, but open for waitlist

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor
I'm so irritated!! I waited for this show and tried to order the 6 in the olive as-soon-as they put the item number up and it was already sold out!! How's that possible?? Grrrrrr!!
Honored Contributor
On 8/8/2014 ShellBell said: I'm so irritated!! I waited for this show and tried to order the 6 in the olive as-soon-as they put the item number up and it was already sold out!! How's that possible?? Grrrrrr!!
Don't give up. Stalk the website. Orders will drop out in about an hour

Contributor

I clicked on the link at exactly 9:55pm and tried to get the olive in a size 4 but it was sold out. Luckily, I got the size 6 but am worried it will be too big. We shall see.....

Honored Contributor
On 8/8/2014 peacefulsoul said:

I clicked on the link at exactly 9:55pm and tried to get the olive in a size 4 but it was sold out. Luckily, I got the size 6 but am worried it will be too big. We shall see.....

Per the garment sizing info I am a 4 or 6. Ordered 6 in the olive b/c I want to be able to wear sweaters and long sleeve tops under it without it being too tight. Excited to add an olive leather jacket to my wardrobe. Loving olive, navy & gray for fall. The jacket has such a nice cut! Like the way it looked on Kate with it belted. LOL- That was a funny moment with them trying to remove the belt. Alberti is so funny & charming. He & LR work well together.

Contributor

Chi- I always enjoy it when they act human on the show! We just gotta laugh our way thru Life!

Honored Contributor
On 8/8/2014 peacefulsoul said:

Chi- I always enjoy it when they act human on the show! We just gotta laugh our way thru Life! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Yes!!! And ignoring the petty "bash Lisa" posts. Pathetic and sad women... Hope you have a perfect fit with your new jacket! I'm already planning outfits, LOL. Thinking that I need to find olive toned shooties...

Frequent Contributor
On 8/8/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/8/2014 ShellBell said: I'm so irritated!! I waited for this show and tried to order the 6 in the olive as-soon-as they put the item number up and it was already sold out!! How's that possible?? Grrrrrr!!

Chi-town girl ~ Thank you SO MUCH for that advice!! I did what you said and I was able to order the jacket!! Woot!! You rock!!

Honored Contributor
On 8/8/2014 ShellBell said:
On 8/8/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Chi-town girl ~ Thank you SO MUCH for that advice!! I did what you said and I was able to order the jacket!! Woot!! You rock!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Girllllllllll-so happy for you! I learned to stalk the site when it comes to popular GILI or Belle Gray new items, and most times, I can secure it within the hour or 2 after the show. Yay!!!