Trusted Contributor

it'll be interesting to see if it's still around when Shawn comes on tonight or will they say it sold out before then? If colors are selling out as someone said, they must not have brought many in. 

Shawn is busty, I'd love to see if she wears it open with a tank underneath. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

I just can't imagine anybody anywhere could wear this jacket 4 seasons. 

I would have to try on a couple sizes in this jacket to get the right fit.  I'm not about to pay for shipping on a few jackets.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

okay, dumbest comments I've ever heard when selling clothing. They are asking the models what size they wear, first model says size 6, but she normally wears size 8, Jayne says really? you're wearing a size 6 then? Jackie comes up and says she's wearing a 14 but could go up a size. None of them are wearing it zipped, so Jayne says if you want to wear it zipped, go up a size. No Jayne, what the models are saying is they should be wearing their NORMAL size if they want it zipped but went down a size.

Why would anyone buy a jacket too small with the intention of not being able to zip it. This TSV is going to be a disaster when all the returns come in. 9:00 am and they sold about 3500, don't see this being a big seller at all.

ETA: Just watching, Jackie needs to go up 2 sizes if she wants it to close, the zipper is so far apart on her jacket, it looks like a bolero instead of a jacket. $3.00 to ship it to you but most likely $9-10 to ship back. Nope, lots of people going to be mad about losing $12 when they send it back. 

I find it hilarious that Jayne even made that ridiculous comment. " If you want to zip it order up a size."  HOw silly.  

So in other words "If you want this to fit properly, you need to go up a size and spend more money on alterations." 

Honored Contributor

I almost never button or zip any jacket or sweater unless we're talking cold or rain protection.   I've always assumed that because for me to find a jacket that would sit on my too-narrow shoulders and then fit my too-large bust, I had to make some kind of compromise.  Short of having the sleeves reset, I nearly always bought what rested comfortably on those shoulders.  I suspect the forum fashion police would have screamed at me.

No matter.  I wish I thought I could wear today's TSV.  The price is okay - assuming the leatyher and workmanship are okay and I liked the way the jacket looked on many of the models and on Jill, too.  Luckily, it's not much of a southern Florida need, so I'm saving my money.

Honored Contributor

I see Shell is almost sold out. 

Respected Contributor

I am so confused by the fit of this jacket that I wouldn't buy it. If I went by the "click here" measurements, I would need to size DOWN one size from my normal QVC size, and I am larger on top. To look at everyone who has worn it, they all need to size up at least one from what they have worn. The sleeve length may be an issue. The jacket is just a smidge too short for my liking. The style is cute, and the colors are OK. I noticed that the lining looked a little puckered when Jill showed it last night, and that is NOT the mark of a well made garment. I would have preferred colors that are more flattering to my complexion, and these are too muted except for the black that shines too much imo. I predict many returns.

Respected Contributor

Courtney said she was wearing a size 0. I tried a GILI  leather

jacket in the past. I had sized up and ended up with the sleeves

being too long. Also the front of the shoulder area looked too big on

me. I won't order different sizes just to see which size fits better.

Figuring in the return shipping cost....It wouldn't be a SPECIAL

VALUE after all !  So I will pass.

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Courtney just said, "A lot of you are picking up more than one, in different colors!" Really??

I'm getting multiples for my gift closet and one for my cleaning lady.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I hope your cleaning lady doesn't know my cleaning lady.

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Courtney just said, "A lot of you are picking up more than one, in different colors!" Really??

A brown one could be for your UPS person lol