Trusted Contributor

@songbird I think we determined it was not lamb leather or it would be stated in the description. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Amy seems to be very small/slight boned (shoulders, arms, etc.).   I can see her slipping into very small sizes that even some of the models couldn't wear. 

I agree Romary.   She's the only one who would look ok in it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

Is it me or when they show the black jacket up close, does it look like rubber.....maybe it's the shine???

OMG, Amy just asked Jackie what size she was wearing and she said she sized up to a 16.  There's still a huge gap in it and then Jill says ' 'oh you can still zip it up'!   She has to be kidding, she could never zip that up and if she could then why didn't she?  

Later in the show, Jackie DID wear it zipped up, and it looked so tight that she could hardly breathe. And, on the other hand, Amy said she's wearing a size 0, and it appears to be swimming on her, and she's not zipping hers up. I can't figure it out.

Maybe Amy is wearing a 2 and didn't realize it.  Often it's the stylists putting clothes on them.  

Respected Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I tuned in and thought, wow, that's an expensive TSV.  That price for electronics or jewelry maybe, but not for a little leather jacket. 

Have you priced leather jackets in better stores?

Valued Contributor

Well Folks! I am short and heavy and very busty but........... I have to take a look at the pink leather!  I want a pink coat and I doubt if I like this on me since nothing fits me well anyhow but i have to see it. Denim and Company is going to have a TSV lamb leather jacket that is styled more like a denim jean jacket. Its a little longer and pastel colors. I may take a look at that pink coat next month but I don't think I would like the style of it either but we will see.  I wish Louis D would make another pink coat. I loved this boucle one.

Beckyblu

Valued Contributor

It looks like it's plastic when zipped up.  Not a nice look at all.  I feel sorry for the models. 

Respected Contributor

During the last presentation, Shawn did refer to it as lamb leather and the GILI woman did not correct her.  Odd but it seems no one on air ever corrects anyone when misinformation is made.  

Trusted Contributor

In the PM STYLE presentation I noticed the size charts at the bottom of the screen that the only sizes that were limited or sold out were 16 and above.  It was all green in every color for all sizes below 16.  

Why does Jill have to have Jackie come up front and show her in that light blue jacket zipped, showing all the pulling and wrinkling.....it's obviously the wrong size even though she said she sized up 1 size.  One of the worst TSV's I've ever seen presented.

Esteemed Contributor

How could anyone possibly drive in that thing?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

Crystal tree, there is a D&Co tsv Jean style leather jacket in pastels coming up.  

Shawn may also just have it slung over her shoulders too as she's done lately. 

Thank you!  That's what I was hoping for.