Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No pockets?! That's fashiom blasphemy!

I don't mind the short length, I'm good with fitted, but the no pockets is a deal breaker for me.

Contributor

she said she sized up but I think it was still too tight. She only zipped it part way and I don't think, even with a tank top, that it would look good zipped higher. And speaking of stylists, whose idea was it for MBR to wear that frumpy shirt underneath in the first place? MaryBeth can look sharp some days, comfortable on her comservative choices on others. She didn't do this products any favors by wearing the wrong size and clothing underneath. It is the first thing that turned me off. And the models really need to be aware of sizing as well.

Honored Contributor

As I began to fall asleep last evening, I thought about my slightly negative comments re: several on air seemingly not being able to comfortably zip-up the jacket.  (After viewing the last presentation of the evening, I noticed that most of the models did zip-up their jackets.)  Could be that this jacket has stretch.  And, I know, the present style is tight-fitting leather jackets.  Well, lots of good luck with the sizing to the customers who ordered it.  It is a very nice looking, soft leather jacket.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Re: GILI LEATHER JACKET TSV

[ Edited ]

During the last few minutes of the final presentation, Shawn decided to try on different colors and put on the blue.  She stated wow, this is a size 6 and looks good it must be very forgiving.  The GILI woman said let me try it on, and it looked GREAT on her and she asked quizzically to Shawn "this is a 6?"  I very much believe if she had worn that size from the beginning many more would have been sold.  Shawn confirmed that it was in fact a 6.  

Valued Contributor

I got this in a 1x and a 2x in the blush. I am a petite woman with very small shoulders. This jacket is truly beautiful leather. Very high quality and the lining is very high quality also. The color of the blush is just that. Very light blush.  With all of that being said, I am too busty for either size. It is very fitted in the arms and everywhere. Do not order this if you are busty unless you are very petite every where else. I sure wish this would have been more straight lines because I love the color, the leather, and the lining. I wanted a pink leather jacket so bad.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

I have to laugh at the Pantone colors of the year.

Notice the fashion sets have blue and pink pillows and throws on the couch and chairs.  LOL

@brii

You can pretty much guarantee the Pantone colors of this year are different from last year. How else are they going to persuade some of us to buy new things in colors we may not like? 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@brii

You can pretty much guarantee the Pantone colors of this year are different from last year. How else are they going to persuade some of us to buy new things in colors we may not like? 

They probably won't sell much pink and blue.   Everyone already has those colors in her closet.   They're too common. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment