Highlighted
Super Contributor

shawn will be obsessed and freaking out over it!

Respected Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

LOL, and she won't be able to zip it ll the way up either!

Honored Contributor

I think the "try-on fee" is sabotaging many potential purchases on this item--- and many others. How many of you have tried on only one leather jacket in a B&M store and thought, "This fits perfectly! One and done," without having to try on different sizes and cuts to get the right fit?? I know l haven't!!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Re: GILI LEATHER JACKET TSV

[ Edited ]

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@Adamlambert wrote:

$5 says she will be all over it and wear it two sizes too small AND zip it over her chest.  Anyone in?  lol

ETA:  ...with a long flowy top underneath, black leggings and ankle boots.  The Costume du Jour.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I got the shell.  I'm pretty slender and neither top heavy or bottom heavy.  So I'm pretty sure this will fit.  I really like it.  Not lamb leather, but it does look pretty soft.  Looking forward to getting it.

@songbirdI got the shell and pale blue. I'm also slender. Will send one back. One of the hosts did say in one of the showings that it was lamb leather! (Of course hosts do get it wrong, I suppose.)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: GILI LEATHER JACKET TSV

[ Edited ]

@winamac1

No, neither Jill or Sandra Bennett said what size the models wore during the midnight ET presentation of the TSV jacket. They did not ask the models what size they were wearing and the presentation lasted at least 15 minutes so they had time to do so. They did not ask any of the models during that hour what size G.I.L.I clothes they wore either when they showed a dress, top, and pants.

Jill did mention she wore between. Size 2 and. 4 and she was wearing a size 2 in this jacket as she wanted it to fit tightly like a shirt but to size up if you planned to wear something underneath it. But she was wearing something underneath.

Esteemed Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@Adamlambert wrote:

$5 says she will be all over it and wear it two sizes too small AND zip it over her chest.  Anyone in?  lol

ETA:  ...with a long flowy top underneath, black leggings and ankle boots.  The Costume du Jour.

Over her big bust as she periodically reminds us. 

Honored Contributor

I missed the presentation but from the pics online it's a cute jacket. Just not sure it merits the price.

I find the color selection a bit odd

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I missed the presentation but from the pics online it's a cute jacket. Just not sure it merits the price.

I find the color selection a bit odd

Well, they can't forget the "Pantone Color(s) of the Year" -- Serenity? and Rose Quartz --  uh, blue and pink, which they will continue to cram down our throats 'til next January 1st.

Push that Marsala -- uh, burgundy -- to the back of your closet. 

Honored Contributor

I have to laugh at the Pantone colors of the year.

Notice the fashion sets have blue and pink pillows and throws on the couch and chairs.  LOL