Honored Contributor

I’ve ordered several pieces over the years and the sizing is off. The bags seem not to have the quality for the price. Clearance prices on most items of 55% tells the story.

What are your feelings about GILI?

Super Contributor

Whoever the host was last night, 10:00pm, with Jill Martin, I sensed no chemistry. The host seemed ackward and not in sync with the brand.

Honored Contributor

Gili never appealed to me.  The brand was aimed at the skinny fashionista and that isn't me.  I bought 3 of the Roma 2 bags back when LR was the face of Gili and that was it for me.

Honored Contributor

Nothing in the line ever appealed to me.  Didn't care for the fashions and the bags were much larger than I prefer to carry.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Gili never appealed to me.  The brand was aimed at the skinny fashionista and that isn't me.  I bought 3 of the Roma 2 bags back when LR was the face of Gili and that was it for me.

@chrystaltree  Yes, very “of the moment” and at a size 2, found most garments too tight in the shoulders, arms and across the chest...must fit Barbie perfectly! Lol

Valued Contributor

I started watching the Q just as Lisa Robertson was leaving, but I remember the GILI line when she was the designer and I really liked it. It seems different than it is now, so I've never purchased anything from that point on. Lisa had a way of making the Roma sound like something that I could not live without. I like Jill, but I don't have that sense of 'needing' it from her, if that makes sense? And, I am def not a size 2, so I don't think the items would look good on me at all. I don't see the GILI line continuing for much longer.

Trusted Contributor

I own 3 of the Roma totes and love them and have ordered 1 crossbody, but that one did not hold up to wear.

I have never purchased the clothing as it seems to appeal to the thinner body.

Not sure @Shanus, if its sticking around or not.

Respected Contributor

I purchased one handbag and it was such JUNK,  I sent it back IMMEDIATELY.  Leather... ?  Probably the cheapest piece of leather (ette) that they could find.  What hype during the presentation (which normally doesn't get me but I truly liked the style).   I personally don't trust this brand, that seems overpriced.  Will not purchase again.

Respected Contributor

over priced

Esteemed Contributor

Jill Martin as the face of the QVC house brand says it all. The clothes, shoes, and bags are what she would wear not necessarily what a QVC customer would wear. The tight fitting pleather jackets with the peplums are a no. The one shoulder sweaters are a no. The wide leg print pants are a no. The high heel stiletto pumps are a no. The only item that caught my eye is the small crossbody camera bag.